SBB - 275 Auctions up now + 80 WYSWYG Corals. Click now to Join!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sweet...will be getting more frag spikes...those things are awesome. Changing the game on how I mount acros
LOL, I'll be sure to give you the SBB family discount.

This new printer will be a lot faster, I might be able to cut print times in half or maybe more. (It had better for what I spent on it)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Team Games with @CodyBot get ready
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ICP results came in yesterday! What do folks think? As a reminder, my tank crashed and I lost most (but not all, 80%) of my corals during the last sale. Nothing showed up in basic testing, no stray voltage, nothing rusting. So I sent off and icp test and started a course of antibiotics.

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ICP results came in yesterday! What do folks think? As a reminder, my tank crashed and I lost most (but not all, 80%) of my corals during the last sale. Nothing showed up in basic testing, no stray voltage, nothing rusting. So I sent off and icp test and started a course of antibiotics.

How do you affect the aluminum content? Do they have any suggestions as to what could be adding this to your tank?

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just do what it says under recommendation and send another to confirm the fix.

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you affect the aluminum content? Do they have any suggestions as to what could be adding this to your tank?
My initial thought is from bio balls. I believe I could run an absorbance media to remove it, though those levels aren't supposed to be particularly harmful. I'll likely remove the bio balls I'm using.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've already ordered the appropriate supplements!
The iron is really high...so either you dose it pretty hard or it's something else. Iodine is mighty low. I dont think aluminum is harmful at 200 but it's up there...mine is about 6 but it stays low for me.

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The iron is really high...so either you dose it pretty hard or it's something else. Iodine is mighty low. I dont think aluminum is harmful at 200 but it's up there...mine is about 6 but it stays low for me.
I only dose tropic Marin AFR pretty lightly (and will be adding iodine). I didn't note the iron since it's green/wasn't flagged.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back