SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 11, Members: 8, Guests: 3)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Late to the new thread, but I’m here. About to get back from a 10 day trip so fingers cross corals aren’t all white or something like that when I get back
Hat Cowboy GIF by Apple TV+

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

I was looking over my tank last night and realized I was missing a little jawbreaker shroom. I grabbed my UV flashlight and found it had detached and blown into a cave. I think that I can coax it out with some tweezers, but failing that I'll have to try and get a little power head down there and blow it out... On one have, there's always something, on the other, I do love the result and even most of the process.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

I was looking over my tank last night and realized I was missing a little jawbreaker shroom. I grabbed my UV flashlight and found it had detached and blown into a cave. I think that I can coax it out with some tweezers, but failing that I'll have to try and get a little power head down there and blow it out... On one have, there's always something, on the other, I do love the result and even most of the process.
Time to get Alcatraz from @stoney7713

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Good Morning all we will have 1485 total frags for this sale. They will be broken up in a few diffrent ways.

about 1000 for the VIP

100 dollar and fivers

hold back about 400 for following week auctuons and fresh drops

we are going to start uploading them all to the site today and will do some drops today :) so stay active starting today it will be an insane week!!!!!

we will show some teasers today as we get things added

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Good Morning all we will have 1485 total frags for this sale. They will be broken up in a few diffrent ways.

about 1000 for the VIP

100 dollar and fivers

we are going to start uploading them all to the site today and will do some drops today :) so stay active starting today it will be an insane week!!!!!

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

about 1000 for the VIP

100 dollar and fivers

Wow those 1 dollars went to 100. Lol

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 30 20.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back