0   0   0
despicable me minions GIF

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so much fun. I have a brushless vxl stampede I would throw lipos in, 2s was great for the kids, and a lot of fun, 3s was a rush, they say it can hit 60mph, tires ballooned out when you took off. 4s with an upgraded speed controller... Literally smoked the stock tires.
Pic is my X-maxx

Got a Slash Ultimate for me and the wife for anniversary present a few years ago. The another for my daughter for Christmas. Great family fun!!!
Have a small RC / BMX track in the backyard.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Pic is my X-maxx

Got a Slash Ultimate for me and the wife for anniversary present a few years ago. The another for my daughter for Christmas. Great family fun!!!
Have a small RC / BMX track in the backyard.
Use to race 1/8 scale late models, just heavily modded losi eight nitro. Had a lot of other RC cars and trucks. My favorite thing was RC planes. Relaxing with a big 3 meter glider, or sweating, white knuckles, with a turbine driven 100mph jet. Seaplanes were always fun too. Then the 3D stunt planes. Spent over 2 decades doing it, just waiting for these kids to be old enough to understand and enjoy it.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Use to race 1/8 scale late models, just heavily modded losi eight nitro. Had a lot of other RC cars and trucks. My favorite thing was RC planes. Relaxing with a big 3 meter glider, or sweating, white knuckles, with a turbine driven 100mph jet. Seaplanes were always fun too. Then the 3D stunt planes. Spent over 2 decades doing it, just waiting for these kids to be old enough to understand and enjoy it.
Bro I swear he graduated high school with 15 years experience.

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool!
Always wanted to get into flight RC, never had time or money with all the other hobbies projects im always doing.
Maybe try getting into it soon once I can't fit any more coral in my tanks...lol

On a different note, got some Estes rockets for my daughters 8th birthday coming up... She Loves building and doing things with Daddy :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.7%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back