SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 11, Members: 10, Guests: 1)

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UUUUUh
its testing time :anxious-face-with-sweat: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face:
Photo on 5-9-24 at 4.35 PM.jpg

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha it was a ASD Rainbow milli, I glued it there and broke it on accident while cleaning. I knew when I did it so it's glued and growing perfectly fine. Even gave a crumb to @DJF . I'm hoping it continues to base and grow branches again which it looks like it will.

Fun other milli story, I can't recall if it was @Baby_Shark or @ryshark (just realized we have a shark gang) that mentioned using a razor to cut or scrape a RRC Rainbow Splice milli to stress it to get red growing.
1715276975118.png

Well I was too chicken to do that, but some millies were growing into each other and it caused my RRC Rainbow Splice to recede. Strangely enough, the white part never grew algae or anything. Now it is growing back with the milli next to it in that part I think (the milli next to it is an SBB Orange milli) and I'm getting red in the tips.

Pic of the bald spot due to coral warfare:
P_20240509_105507.jpg

Pic of the tiny red in the tip:
P_20240509_105523.jpg

Also the SBB Orange Blast Milli and the green one next to it have completely fused. I could cut that branch and have a fused green and yellow/orange milli.
Why not just clip it and bonzai it in the other direction.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sounds like my method, if I frag and lost just one
Cookie Monster Cookies GIF by Storyful
My frag rack is bad. Basically everything is growing onto them. I have two more that look to be fusing that aren't even the same species. One is an SBB Sailor Moon smoothie and the other is an SBB Gold something, also a smoothie but looks completely different. It's been growing onto the frag rack forever and they have now touched but aren't fighting.
Art Hands GIF

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back