SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s crazy. Maybe they sensed your hatred
Quite frankly the only reason I had them was the nostalgia of them being my acro testers from the jump. Hammers are making a comeback. You would think the speciosas would be the first to go. I sent an icp when it happened and should see it any day now

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I couldn't cut my huge stahghorn with bone cutter, so I use t
a double edged wall board saw got at Harbor freight for $4.99. Works like a charm
1715309539499.png
Can we collectively agree that the conversations here, taken out of context, make it seem like we are all serial killers. Thuan is recommending different shivs for prison, Bobby is torching things like an arsonist, we are all killing some corals the last few months. Just saying.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals are weird.
Legit make no sense. Everyone's worried about the oceans warming I'm over here wondering why corals so god dang soft and unresliant.

Alright guys, we've spent 500 years building this home, that current that flowed by for 5min last Saturday was a bit warm, let's eject our algae and die now.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we collectively agree that the conversations here, taken out of context, make it seem like we are all serial killers. Thuan is recommending different shivs for prison, Bobby is torching things like an arsonist, we are all killing some corals the last few months. Just saying.
That's ok as long as we shift that into reefing not reaping.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record....were all normal. Off the record.....

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Legit make no sense. Everyone's worried about the oceans warming I'm over here wondering why corals so god dang soft and unresliant.

Alright guys, we've spent 500 years building this home, that current that flowed by for 5min last Saturday was a bit warm, let's eject our algae and die now.
No different than a public pool, I bail out too.
1715310164222.png

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 190 73.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back