SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy push the tank in place day! Ready or not.

IMG_4035.jpeg

IMG_4036.jpeg

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does it look like this
1715802532192.png

When I looked last night under white flashlight, that's what they looked like. Orangish. I think they are acoela flatworms. Mm going to pick up another wrasse tomorrow and see if that helps.

Then will siphon out what I can see tonight. At least they seem to be only on that goni. No idea where they came from. Nothing added since December ughh.

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I looked last night under white flashlight, that's what they looked like. Orangish. I think they are acoela flatworms. Mm going to pick up another wrasse tomorrow and see if that helps.

Then will siphon out what I can see tonight. At least they seem to be only on that goni. No idea where they came from. Nothing added since December ughh.

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF
A freshwater dip will provide immediate relief for the coral. (Same temp water the flatworms will release immediately- less than 1min)

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A freshwater dip will provide immediate relief for the coral. (Same temp water the flatworms will release immediately- less than 1min)
I may do that, unfortunately will have to pull the whole rock and dip it and the digi ok the same rock. But should be fine. Hopefully. May only dip the goni half. Thanks for the heads up!!

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may do that, unfortunately will have to pull the whole rock and dip it and the digi ok the same rock. But should be fine. Hopefully. May only dip the goni half. Thanks for the heads up!!
I haven’t tried freshwater on sps (and wouldn’t) but would be interested to hear the results if you go that direction.

Back