SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I snagged the flipper thing. You can put your entire phone in it, with an orange filter, prevents glare because the lense is surface-to-surface. The circle coral viewer I had to hold above the acrylic viewer and would get glare.
1000034596.jpg

The porthole seems better regardless because adjusting depth can let you dial in focus too.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I snagged the flipper thing. You can put your entire phone in it, with an orange filter, prevents glare because the lense is surface-to-surface. The circle coral viewer I had to hold above the acrylic viewer and would get glare.
1000034596.jpg

The porthole seems better regardless because adjusting depth can let you dial in focus too.
Where did you get this

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that thing orange on the far side? That would be cool.
I just put the lens on my iPhone and then put my phone inside of one of these things and let it float around and take pictures.
I got the orange filter with it. It fits perfectly inside the tube.

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000034596.jpg

I use this as well

Sbb mystery crusty finally doing something after 5 months

IMG_8077.jpeg

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Listen To Me Cat GIF by VITA VITA ‧ 塔仔不正經

we are looking to add Website Video Testomonial to our website Earn a $250 Gift card

we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

Back