• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling 3 sided starphire tank 2 hrs north of Chicago 30x30x18 600$ obo

mattvisocky2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send me who built it? Not saying it isn't a good deal and I am interested, but you are saying it is noticeable enough for you to ask for another. So, it is hard to want to pay that much.

Think I understand the overflow. It is actually a separate internal box?

OP
OP
Lonelyreef

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes separate internal box. The bubble is about 1/16 of an inch or less for about 10 inches. Just an FYI tanks like this go for 1200 or more new. So this is a deal if you want a quality tank. People are always like wow but mostly it's people that have never bought a custom tank they are far from cheap I also got a quote from reef savvy for this same tank but with a ghost overflow and it was 1700. So there not cheap to say the least

OP
OP
Lonelyreef

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a work of art and some people may not notice the bubble or care to get a tank that's quality but in my situation it stuck out and bothered me. I'm not asking full price otherwise it would be a 1000$ the price reflects the seam not being perfect but I assure you everything else is

OP
OP
Lonelyreef

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I need the room I will take 400$ cash to anyone that can come pick this up. That price is firm nothing less let me knowvpm me for more info. Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back