• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Red Sea Reefer 250 and MAX Nano with Apex and RS Accessories, Trident, DOS, ReefMat 500, UV units, lots of goodies...

Item Price
$160 - $1250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Red Sea Reefer 250 v3 with custom down pipes, includes two different Aqua UV units. I am also selling the complete Neptune Apex System, but will be willing to part out with some of these items. As stated in an earlier post, I am leaving the hobby as my child came down with cancer last year and we need to recover some expenses. I have given away livestock in a separate thread and will be donating corals. I will be selling all of items below with a target date of 5/25. are willing to consider any valid price offer depending on separate sales or the whole. All prices are calculated near 65% of current value.

Many of these items are not more than a year or so old and all work flawless, I just don't have the time or desire to continue in the hobby at this time. I will only accept local pickup in the DFW area, preferably cash, but will accept Venmo/Square for credit card payments and are willing to ship to lower 48 in USA. Anything not sold by 6/25 will be donated to local charity for receipt value. I can also provide receipts for all purchases if needed at time of sale.

Here's someone's awesome wish list, it could be yours, all yours, actually...

Red Sea Reefer 250 v3 from Dallas North Aquarium in 2022. It's in excellent condition and has been modified to include the ReefMat 500.
I will only sell them together for this reason. $1250 + $250 for ReefMat but will consider other offers.

It has the following accessories, has no leaks, no scratches and honestly... been a great tank. There are Marco rock structures which are included with the tank for NSA look. You can check my build thread for those, quite purple and pink now.

• ReefLED 90 x2 - $270 OBO each
  • ReefWave 25x2 (will sell separately if desired) - $220 OBO each
  • ReefDose4 x1 - $300 OBO
  • Cobalt Heater 200W x1 (included with tank at no cost)
  • Aqua UV 25W Classic and 25W Advantage Plus ($250 OBO for either)
  • SicceSyncra SDC 3.0 and extra Sicce normal return pump for backup for original pipes included with the tank - $220 OBO but the original return is free with the tank purchase
  • OctoReefer 110 SSS - $160 OBO, included with tank purchase
  • Reef Slide 25, for easy access and automation (was $110 new but is included with tank as its mounted to the inside)
  • One three part dosing container (free with ReefDose 4)
  • Several 1" and 3/4" red PVC pipes, lots of adapters, unions for conversions, etc.
1x Neptune Systems Apex EL - $380 OBO

It has the following:

• EB832 Power Bar (Included with system)
  • ATKv2 with PMUP - $160 OBO
  • COR15 Return Pump - $230 OBO
  • DOS x1 - $220 OBO
  • Trident Water Testing Unit - $470 OBO
  • Two leak sensors (I'll toss in with Apex unit)
  • ph, Temp, and 1" Flow Sensor for return speed (Free with Apex Unit)
Lastly, I am selling a Red Sea MAX Nano that I bought in 2020. It's been a great tank and what I upgraded to the Reefer 250v3 from. It has it's own matching black stand and what not, also includes a Cobalt 50W heater. It also includes a Tunze Powerhead and Cleaner, along with included ATO and Skimmer. $750 OBO with these three accessories, stand and included ReefLED 50, ATO and Skimmer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OfficeReefer

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION!!!

People, I do not sell reef stuff on a daily basis! I have a more than full time job and I ship on Thursdays and Fridays when I have time to do. If you pay me late on a Friday, I will not ship until the next Thursday. For one, I have to have boxes to ship your stuff in and I don't get that many. Two, I can't get to everyone like Amazon... I am not Amazon and if you read the thread, you'll understand why my week is fairly time constrained during business hours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OfficeReefer

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I love everyone on R2R and wish to remain a member in good standing.

If you send me your mobile number, this is appreciated but I believe we are supposed to keep the sales discussions on R2R. I will certainly send you sms/text (if desired) once we have agreed on the item and its has been paid for.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back