• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals SC Signiture Grow Out

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BPC Flame Thrower
Pink *******
Rainbow Magic
My Miami
Crazy Fox[/QUOTE] if we couldchange these out for something else Im in.

OP
OP
J

jdreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good we are waiting verification from a couple of people and will keep everyone up-dated as soon as info. comes in!!
Paint Guy your runner up 1
purp1244 your runner up 2

Reloadeddevil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK just to give taste to all the participants in this grow. Pics credit goes to Sexy Corals. Freebies pics are still to come.

tangerine dream
safsa.jpg

bpc FT
flame.jpg

space invader
1-50.jpg

SC swirly icecream
011.jpg

sc peace on earth
33-2.jpg

fiery phoenix
Picture088-1.jpg

sc hybrid
5-23.jpg

3-32.jpg

sc celebrity
2-30.jpg

rainbow magic
1-20.jpg

sc boom boom( on the left)
36a.jpg

sc shocker
Shocker.jpg

my miami
crazyfox.jpg

crazy fox
5-21.jpg

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
think we all should clear up some common questions:

will it be 1 head of each of the mentioned chalices, acans, etc?
how do we determine who will grow what?
how many are in the growout now?
what do we do in worst case scenario that all of someones frags they are growing dies?
I live in GA so kinda scared of having them shipped from cali to me..
eta on everyone getting their frag? how many heads when we split it up?

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will it be 1 head of each of the mentioned chalices, acans, etc? yes one head each or one even frag each when its time to frag.
how do we determine who will grow what? you guys vote who you want to grow it .
how many are in the growout now? 5 i think
what do we do in worst case scenario that all of someones frags they are growing dies? Stuff happens.. noone can determine the future but the grower will try his best to grow them to the best of his ability. Hopefully with frequent updates so noone is left in the dark.
I live in GA so kinda scared of having them shipped from cali to me. It shouldnt be a problem to ship anywhere in the US
eta on everyone getting their frag? how many heads when we split it up? answered above!

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks mike! i figure that everyone will try their best, just new at this growout thing, so want everything to be as clear as possible. i mean im not a pessimist :eek:) but everybody just goes "oh well" if the $3500 worth of frags goes poof? (i am in no way saying you have any control or whatever in any crazy outcomes) but if joe blow gets the tang dream and my miami and leaves town, what do we do? thanks
mike

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think yo guys all swap name and address and i would try to pic someone that has a good reputation .. but yes i think it might just be trust. sad but theres little of that in this world lately..

I heard that the grower is SD atuary.. It thats the case.. i know him and i will personally refund everyone if he skips town.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude that's a killer deal!!!! I'm tempted to just buy it out right haha just playing.... 6 months ago yeah but the tough times have fallen on Vegas no more baller status out here just slim pickins......:cry:

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there is a spot left you can assume it spoken for (me). Someone PM me and let me know. I can send PM to Mike ASAP. This is if SD is the grower on this one of course.

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a friend here in San Diego missed out on this grow out and has been bugging me to start another one since I have so much room in my frag tanks :) It seems like there is enough interest to do a second grow out. If we find the people I am sure Mike at Sexy Corals would have enough in stock to put together another identical pack like this. If you are interested PM me.

Price of the pack would be the same and the chalice list (+ freebies) would be the same.

Let me know!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just what i was thinking.. theres 2 reserve and theres 2 more wanting in then there sf_ramsden .. there is enough and yes i have no problem making another one exact same pack for you guys to start another one..

So a friend here in San Diego missed out on this grow out and has been bugging me to start another one since I have so much room in my frag tanks :) It seems like there is enough interest to do a second grow out. If we find the people I am sure Mike at Sexy Corals would have enough in stock to put together another identical pack like this. If you are interested PM me.

Price of the pack would be the same and the chalice list (+ freebies) would be the same.

Let me know!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back