JohnGlenn1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY.jpg

Shooting for 400 by the 4th Giveaway!
Sponsored by Larry's Reef Services

LRS recently celebrated their 4 year anniversary producing frozen foods and they are only two dozen stores shy of having 400 LRS dealers listed on their searchable map. LINK: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

LRS is sold in the US, in Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia and other countries around the globe. They want to get past 400 stocking dealers by the 4th of July and they need your help!

They are so excited about their growth that they are giving away a $500 prize to one lucky winner and sending $500 worth of FREE LRS food to the winner's local fish store! It's literally a WIN - WIN!

How to ENTER:
1. Go to your local fish store and take a photo inside the store holding a pack of LRS Food. Don’t worry if your local store does not carry LRS you can still enter!

Simply take a photo inside the store with the owner, their display tank, your friends or even of the store itself. UPLOAD the photo in this thread and TAG the name of the store and town in the post with the photo. If your LFS doesn’t stock LRS, when you post the photo and enter their name Larry will reach out to them to get them info about how to stock LRS. This is the easiest contest to enter where you can win $500 for you and free food for them just by uploading a photo.

2. LRS has a VERY active Facebook page with product updates and other giveaways announced there from time to time. Be sure and “Like” Larry’s Reef Services on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @ReefFrenzy to be kept up to date on all our developments.

*Contest is open to non-commercial individuals only.

The PRIZE
One lucky winner will receive a $500 VISA gift card mailed to them via registered US mail from LRS. In addition the local fish store where they took the photo will receive a cooler of LRS food valued at $500 shipped to them for FREE!!

856501e684ddf04c4dee77e4b3cec6a2.jpeg

The DRAWING
On Friday July 8th all the names of folks who uploaded a photo will be entered into a random name generator. One entry per person is permitted and due to shipping costs and customs restrictions entries are only available for residents of the lower 48 states.

ban.jpg

Thanks again to Larry's Reef Services!

unnamed.png

11.png
LRS GIVEAWAY.jpg

Shooting for 400 by the 4th Giveaway!
Sponsored by Larry's Reef Services

LRS recently celebrated their 4 year anniversary producing frozen foods and they are only two dozen stores shy of having 400 LRS dealers listed on their searchable map. LINK: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

LRS is sold in the US, in Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia and other countries around the globe. They want to get past 400 stocking dealers by the 4th of July and they need your help!

They are so excited about their growth that they are giving away a $500 prize to one lucky winner and sending $500 worth of FREE LRS food to the winner's local fish store! It's literally a WIN - WIN!

How to ENTER:
1. Go to your local fish store and take a photo inside the store holding a pack of LRS Food. Don’t worry if your local store does not carry LRS you can still enter!

Simply take a photo inside the store with the owner, their display tank, your friends or even of the store itself. UPLOAD the photo in this thread and TAG the name of the store and town in the post with the photo. If your LFS doesn’t stock LRS, when you post the photo and enter their name Larry will reach out to them to get them info about how to stock LRS. This is the easiest contest to enter where you can win $500 for you and free food for them just by uploading a photo.

2. LRS has a VERY active Facebook page with product updates and other giveaways announced there from time to time. Be sure and “Like” Larry’s Reef Services on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @ReefFrenzy to be kept up to date on all our developments.

*Contest is open to non-commercial individuals only.

The PRIZE
One lucky winner will receive a $500 VISA gift card mailed to them via registered US mail from LRS. In addition the local fish store where they took the photo will receive a cooler of LRS food valued at $500 shipped to them for FREE!!

856501e684ddf04c4dee77e4b3cec6a2.jpeg

The DRAWING
On Friday July 8th all the names of folks who uploaded a photo will be entered into a random name generator. One entry per person is permitted and due to shipping costs and customs restrictions entries are only available for residents of the lower 48 states.

ban.jpg

Thanks again to Larry's Reef Services!

unnamed.png

11.png

I am so excited about LRS food, our local aquarium store-The Fish Crew, in Fort Collins, CO and this contest!!!

image.jpeg

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the whole point of the contest. Talk to your LFS and take a picture of the store and tell them about the food. Then post the picture here and tell LRS which store it is so they may contact them to discuss with them about starting to carry it.

Is there any way to enter if you don't have access to LRS foods to get your picture taken? I would love for my LFS to carry the products.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to enter if you don't have access to LRS foods to get your picture taken? I would love for my LFS to carry the products.

Your LFS does NOT have to be a stocking dealer for you to enter.

From the original post announcing the giveaway:

"Simply take a photo inside the store with the owner, their display tank, your friends or even of the store itself. UPLOAD the photo in this thread and TAG the name of the store and town in the post with the photo. If your LFS doesn’t stock LRS, when you post the photo and enter their name Larry will reach out to them to get them info about how to stock LRS. This is the easiest contest to enter where you can win $500 for you and free food for them just by uploading a photo."

Smotz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't need a "relationship" just a LFS. Do you have any LFS nearby at all? I'm sure they wouldn't object if you walked in and asked "Can I take a picture of your store to promote it on R2R to try and win you $500 worth of food?" I hope you can find a way to get in on the giveaway.

To everyone else the photos look great and keep them coming! I would think we will see a lot more over the weekend.

The original post says you need to take a picture with the owner..??

also..only have a Petco :(

Last edited:

traumajeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to drop this pic... my daughter Ryah and Sonny from Aquatic Treasures in Las Vegas. His cooler with Larry's is just to his left. While I could drop a selfie, I figured a pic of her at less than a week old, rocking our favorite lfs was way more worthy!

73009a14952facd2037239df971cc04c.jpg

darwindiaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been using reef frenzy for a year now. My fish loves this. Thank Sonny from aquatic treasure las vegas nv for carrying this. And thanks to lrs for making this good food

20160618_125030.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back