Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok everyone lets get back on track with this topic please. Thanks. ;)

NORTHERN REEF

"JUST FRAG IT"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow you are taking this way to harshly, i mean just because some have diff opinions thats all they are, are opinions

now the purpose of bio balls is oxygenation,a place where good bacteria can grow,biological filtration,aquarium Bio-Balls will enable aquarists to maintain large biological loads in much smaller filter areas.a skimmer can not hold in good bacteria

now what they are talking about when removing them a system could crash , they mean newer younger systems, and you have to clean them peoperly, never rinse clean fresh water over them but insted swoosh them around in a bucket of established tank water to losen and remove all the debre

their is no such thing as "nitrate factory"
insted it's "lack of maintnence"

OK BACK TO THE PUFFER HE IS SCHWEEEEEET

sorry rev i was typing all this and posted before i saw your post

Last edited:

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEHE! and I thought this was the topic! :wink:

It is a sweet looking puffer! I had a porcupine the size of a football a few years ago. I loved that fish. he had a great personality, would come and eat silversides out of my hand. I couldnt keep anything in the tank with him and got tired of running a big tank just for him and shut the tank down, I miss the big old puffer though, they are alot of fun.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bio Balls Were Not The Topic!!!! Rofl!! :nerd:

NORTHERN REEF

"JUST FRAG IT"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea puff daddy is a really awesome fish, he will actually let you pet him like he was a puppy, sooo much personality and just overall sweet, i can't wait to get a bigger mappa or any mappa my self one day soon as soon as i find one hopefully mine will be just as sweet as yours jeff:bigsmile:

Last edited:

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bio Balls Were Not The Topic!!!! Rofl!! :nerd:

Hahah, did we just revamp the smileys?!

Anyways, Reef Goddess I hope you dont get too offended by everything. Reading it all, I see both sides of the story. I wont get into this again, but I agree with both of you on parts. If northernreef can provide a nice life for it, then go ahead. Upgrading from a 210 is a mighty feat, just take care of it bud (not insinuating that you are not taking care of it)

Good luck man, hope it lives long for ya :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back