Social fish?

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am trying to add one last more social fish to my 65g reef. 4f long. Current stocking is marble wrasse, coral beauty, royal Gramma, two occeleris clowns, and a starry goby. CUC is low however. Looking for something that will just catch someones eye as that last fish. Something that's just there, swimming around looking pretty. I'm thinking white tail bristletooth, regular bristletooth, or just a kole eye tang anybody got something? I've got some LPS, two nems from split and a leather coral.
#reefsquad @Reefer Matt @randomfishdude

Last edited:

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello I am trying to add one last more social fish to my 65g reef. 4f long. Current stocking is marble wrasse, coral beauty, royal Gramma, two occeleris clowns, and a starry goby. CUC is low however. Looking for something that will just catch someones eye as that last fish. Something that's just there, swimming around looking pretty. I'm thinking white tail bristletooth, regular bristletooth, or just a kole eye tang anybody got something? I've got some LPS, two nems from split and a leather coral.
My white tail tang is a stunner. I highly recommend them and should do okay in a tank that size.

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to get pictures of her tomorrow. She’s being pretty skittish right now. I rearranged some Coral earlier in the tank so she’s being very shy.
Alright thanks is it usually skittish? Most of my fish are already skittish so don't really have a centerpiece besides my wrasse.

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright thanks is it usually skittish? Most of my fish are already skittish so don't really have a centerpiece besides my wrasse.
She’s a great open water swimmer. Normally get tons of entertainment out of her. She’s the only fish in the tank.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'd think it do alright with the stocking. Do you got one could I see pictures if you have any?
Any tang you put in the tank will become the dominant fish. They are peaceful, but can be aggressive at first while they exert the dominance on the tank.

I have a Tomini tang in my 75g -- beautiful fish that won't break the bank.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back