Speakers ON for this one ;)

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang thats nice! Ive seen the concept before but it never had the the blower on it. How much HP does it have?

Raptor

Angel Of Death
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of the family is a big wig for GM and says the new camaro is a beast!
It will be out i believe 2008-2009, Its one sweet butt car! I will get back with you guys tonight (I;ll se him at bowling) But i believe he said 420 Hp.
Thats my next car, I am saving up for the insurance!!!

OP
OP
Zeppelin

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, 2008 production as a 2009 model. Scheduled to have an LS-2, 405 HP motor as of now, along with 2 other, lesser HP engines. I am watching it closely. Also heard recently that Saleen (of Mustang fame) is partnering with GM for a Saleen Camaro. Lingenfelter and Baldwin-Motion also have plans for specialty Camaros.

If all goes well, my '04 Cadillac CTS-V may get traded in for one of the high HP models. :)

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, is that HP with the blower or without? I hope its without cause that blower is just too much.

That will be one heck of a car if Saleen and Lingenfelter get ahold of it. :drool:

OP
OP
Zeppelin

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, thats a .cgi. If a blower is offered by Lingenfelter or someone else, it will be under the hood, like the Magnason is now on the vettes and CTS-Vs. I doubt you'll see one sticking out of the hood unless its done as a 1 off.

Here's a pic of the current Baldwin Motion Supercoupe, based on a '69 Camaro. Look at the rear fenders. They are steel fabrications. Actually, all the panels on the car are custom. 700 HP, 540 cu.in. Big Block Merlin motor.

product_tuned.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back