• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Coral Sale - I'm Moving, So They're Priced to Go (UPDATED)

Item Price
$15 - $100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rhpmiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm moving cross-country in a couple of months and will need to break down and sell my tank, unfortunately. However, that's a great situation for YOU!

I have a healthy and great mixed reef tank (see below) that has been going for about 2 years now, and will be posting all of my corals for sale in the NYC area.
This thread is specifically for my SPS corals, but you can find the Softies and LPS corals that i'm selling with the links below
:

FISH: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/f...ang-wrasse-clowns-gobies-and-inverts.1031200/
Softies: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/softy-coral-sale-im-moving-so-theyre-priced-to-go.1028768/

I've attached a file that has the names of the corals, the origins of purchase, and rough sizes of the frags or mini colony. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, I'm happy to be super transparent, as I'd like these corals to go to fellow hobbyists and LFS who can appreciate and enjoy them, like I have.
Here are list of the SPS corals.

Apologies if photos aren't the best, I'm no professional. Ha.

Prices are somewhat negotiable :)

(UPDATED: 2/1/24 11:00 AM EST)

TypeNameDescription (Size, # of Heads/Polyps etc.)Selling PriceOrigin
SPSMiyagi Tort Mini Colony3" across, multiple branches, on frag$70Battle Corals
SPSYellow Head Stag Acro1" plug, encrusted, 2-3 branches, on frag$40Battle Corals
SPSPurple Bonsai Acro (x3)1" plug, each has multiple branches, on frag$15LFS
SPSPoletti Yellow Tip Acro1" plug, encrusted, multiple branches, on frag$40Battle Corals
SPSUnknown Acro (Saturated Green)1" plug, branching, on frag$15Top Shelf Aquatics
Purple Bonsai 3.png Mystery Acro.png Poletti Yellow Tip Acro.png Purple Bonsai 2.png Purple Bonsai.png Miyagi Tort 4.png Miyagi Tort 3.png Miyagi Tort 2.png Miyagi Tort 1.png Yellow Head Stag Acro 3.png Yellow Head Stag Acro 2.png Yellow Head Stag Acro.png

Last edited:

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A great pickup of pest free corals from a thriving tank. Thanks for the warm welcome!

OP
OP
rhpmiller

rhpmiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Were in the city would pickup be im on 40st and Madison Ave
I’m in Williamsburg (Kent Ave / N 3rd St), so pickup would be just off the Bedford L stop. Could take them into the city in the AM, if you wanted to meet me on my way to work

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back