• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS-Cut to order

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man oh man. You are going to get me in trouble! :) Glad i waited for this as you added in a ton more of corals then the last time i talked to you. I'll shoot you a pm, tonight or tomorrow.

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man oh man. You are going to get me in trouble! :) Glad i waited for this as you added in a ton more of corals then the last time i talked to you. I'll shoot you a pm, tonight or tomorrow.

Try not to wait to long certain frags are very limited :)

Put my request in PM. Finally a PC Superman table for me :)

Just sent you a PM
Thanks

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the inquires. I need to sort through the PMs and I'll reply to them all tomorrow.

If you don't get a PM from me and you've sent me a message please resend it, there has been a lot of "back and forth" and I don't want to miss any.

I'll update availability too.

Thanks everyone!

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did i really have to open this thread.... :/ yo man, really nice acros. deff spot on with the pictures. graet guy to deal with !

ill hook up with you soon. bank is broke right now. not letting me in :/ lol but ill hit you up .

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beautiful stuff,as always. I'd say GLWS but I dont think you need it...

Thanks and thanks:wink:

did i really have to open this thread.... :/ yo man, really nice acros. deff spot on with the pictures. graet guy to deal with !

ill hook up with you soon. bank is broke right now. not letting me in :/ lol but ill hit you up .

After the first is probably better.

Hey guys, I'm still going to be sorting through the PMs (sorry I've got a regular Mon-Fri job :squigglemouth: ) but being I want to let frags heal 2 weeks minimum that puts shipping the week before Xmas. I wont ship later than 12/17 through Jan 4th, its just asking for trouble.

I'll still cut and hold frags to heal and ship after that but I want everything to arrive safely and holiday shipping is high risk-

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and thanks:wink:

After the first is probably better.

Hey guys, I'm still going to be sorting through the PMs (sorry I've got a regular Mon-Fri job :squigglemouth: ) but being I want to let frags heal 2 weeks minimum that puts shipping the week before Xmas. I wont ship later than 12/17 through Jan 4th, its just asking for trouble.

I'll still cut and hold frags to heal and ship after that but I want everything to arrive safely and holiday shipping is high risk-
What he said is spot on. It's not worth the risk shipping that close to Xmas and that's coming from a ups driver who's delivering right now :)

I've personally seen and have had next day air boxes brought out to me In the afternoon because a plane couldn't fly through bad weather..

That being sad. We're gonna have to be patient but it'll be worth it in the end

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What he said is spot on. It's not worth the risk shipping that close to Xmas and that's coming from a ups driver who's delivering right now :)

I've personally seen and have had next day air boxes brought out to me In the afternoon because a plane couldn't fly through bad weather..

That being sad. We're gonna have to be patient but it'll be worth it in the end

im gonna report you for reefing and driving! :p

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent out PMs to everyone and thanks to those who understood waiting until after the 1st-your frags may be encrusted by then :smile:

If anyone else is interested, I've updated availability and shipping now won't happen until after the first but I'll frag them now. I ask for goodwill deposit since I special cut, one reefer asked if it was refundable, I'm sorry its not, I only cut frags you want to order.

If the timing is bad due to the holidays reach out later or wait until June or July of next year, I'm sure there will need to be some more trimming :behindsofa:

Thanks again everyone, I know you'll all be pleased :happy:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad, this might be a third grade question but are these corals Gyre resistant?

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad, this might be a third grade question but are these corals Gyre resistant?

I'm not sure, I sold my gyre before I could even hook it up- web says 3/4" ok but when you get it, it says you may need optional magnet kit for 3/4"

That was disappointing.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a bummer.
I'm pretty happy with Gyre but I was that too with my 5 MP40's.
It needs time, for now I have the 40's on standby just in case.
Can't wait till January for some new candy.
Thanks again Brad.

Kasasah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been drooling over your corals for to long Brad! I'm setting up my 93 cube and I'm gonna have to make a trip to your house with my bonus check...

Addicted2ACRO's

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ---
I would be interested in several frags. What are you out of, so I don't request those by mistake?

Thank you ---
Chris

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the RMF Gila Monster and the flavor parade, any idea why their not orangish colored like Jareds?

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been drooling over your corals for to long Brad! I'm setting up my 93 cube and I'm gonna have to make a trip to your house with my bonus check...

I saw your tank today-I know CNC is closed Tuesday but I have a secret passcode (slip the doorman a C note)

Hello ---
I would be interested in several frags. What are you out of, so I don't request those by mistake?

Thank you ---
Chris
PM Sent

On the RMF Gila Monster and the flavor parade, any idea why their not orangish colored like Jareds?
The picture doesn't capture all the color but they aren't as colorful as his that's for sure-different tanks, water, lighting etc. SO many variables I just don't know.

Don't hesitate, gorgeous corals, Nice size frags, and Brad is always a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Shane!

Back at ya-LOL

Reefnjunkie
What type of lights are you running?

All LED and this may surprise ya- Evergrow D120s over the display and DIY over the SPS frag tanks-I had better color when I ran the Oceanrevive 247 over my SPS frag tanks but when I added a new tank and redesigned everything I lost the height I had before so I went back to DIY (which I ran for years) and I need to tweak the spectrum to get even better color. The reds aren't as deep or vibrant, growing insane but lack the depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back