• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS-Cut to order

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags a few weeks ago and corals still doing great. Packed perfectly with awesome color and PE on arrival!

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still shipping frags?

Not at this time-I've got some new projects in the works (let's just say it has to do with 16 sq feet of more frag room :whistle: )

Got my frags a few weeks ago and corals still doing great. Packed perfectly with awesome color and PE on arrival!

1smile1

wow do you have a tank thread would love to know what you use to get this great success

It's not been updated for awhile but my signature has a link to my build thread. ""the new projects" will be updated as the process goes on.

Rich LED

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to know if you still had available RR Red Bull,RMF Red Devil Nasuta,RMF Superman Stag,Rubber Ducks Gypsey Pickles,Ultimate Frags Ultimate Red Acro and Upscales Microladas. I would like to purchase this pack from you.Please email me at [email protected] .Thank you.

Rich LED

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:clap2:Thanks Brad.Just received the order of corals this morning and I was impressed. The packaging was perfect and professionally done.Frag sizes were very nice and the corals had polyp extension shortly after putting them inside my tank.I will definitely be buying from you again Soon!! Once again, Thanks.  

Raz0945

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw pictures of Tony's frags-wonderful corals-would you be selling anymore at this time? Holley

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on what's left ?

For the most part the thread is current as far as availability but I'm taking a break for awhile, Ive still got a couple packs I've still not shipped due to weather-it's not good to ship into single and minus digits :sad:

I saw pictures of Tony's frags-wonderful corals-would you be selling anymore at this time? Holley

Thanks! He seemed pretty happy :)

If your interested next month (late March) shoot me a PM and I'll let ya know-I really need to get the other half of my garage remodeled, once that happens I can add 2 more frag tanks :clap2:

I need to just take over the living room and build a 1200-1600 gallon tank-thats not an out of line request is it?
Can someone please talk to my wife ;)

kannon50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ment to text you and say dont worry about shipping my pack this week or next. not willing to chance it.... but it looks like your ahead of the game.....

tell you what ill remodel that garage for more frags hahahaha

capchad03

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made 2 orders and both were shipped perfectly with no problems. All corals look awesome!!!! All around a good experience! Thanks again Brad!

WetWorks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, are you shipping frags again? i was disappointed in the reef raft live sale tonight and was planning on spending money hahaha... let me know

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was watching the sale too but.......looks like I'll get my shipping module refunded :)

I've made it through the chaos and could cut frags if interested-I'll need to look back through the thread but I know the stinky pinky RTNd on me after I cut a few frags-I also don't think the red bull is available, maybe one frag if any.

I'll edit the first posts a little later

WetWorks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RMF Red Devil Nasuta-Westside Garf-TEC Phoenix Rising- RR Red Bull these are the pieces I'm interested in. PM me so we can talk. thanks bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back