SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WD

WD.jpg
WD comes in different colors. I have seen the green version as well. This one from POTO is as orange as it gets. More colorful that homewrecker.

Sam

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since dosing traces, my TSA Bill Murray went from green/peach to a more hot pink color.

Kept under a 14k halide but photo taken under LEDS.

IMG_3443.jpeg
IMG_2811.jpeg
Nice! Mine looks just like your bottom photo under 14k halides.

fragfarmer

Coral Wholesaler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love to see you're still cooking up stuff. You don't happen to have the frag farmer echinata anymore do you? You had some great pieces back in the day!
Unfortunately I do not. I stopped collecting for quite a while. I’m back on the hunt now

Last edited:

fragfarmer

Coral Wholesaler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love to see you're still cooking up stuff. You don't happen to have the frag farmer echinata anymore do you? You had some great pieces back in the day!
Thanks yeah I’ve been buried under a rock for a little too long. We’ve really emphasized farming the past 2 years so will be more active than before.

Unfortunately no Fragfarmer Echinata, was a cool piece. I’ve been trying to import some but it has been quite challenging to obtain. I won’t give up though

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks yeah I’ve been buried under a rock for a little too long. We’ve really emphasized farming the past 2 years so will be more active than before.

Unfortunately no Fragfarmer Echinata, was a cool piece. I’ve been trying to import some but it has been quite challenging to obtain. I won’t give up though
It was such a cool piece! It bums me out that a lot of those nice pieces everyone has lost but I'm glad you're back at it Eric!

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • D/C

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • Both

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 12 15.6%
Back