• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frags and Packs (Higher End)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be starting a thread listing my colonies that i will have frags of. I am starting with 10 colonies and will add the rest over the next couple days. I do free overnight priority shipping with $350 spent. I have the standard DOA policy (i will post the entire policy in the thread) , but have always had satisfied customers. I offer discounts per frag the more you buy and generally throw in a freebie with packs. The price of the first 10 is as follows:

Rommel Watermelon $60
WWC Heartbreaker $100
ARC Master Yoda $70
Reef Pets Pink Blast $60
CR Daredevil $80
Gregs Mystery Acro $70
No Name $40
BC Aquaticman $100
FF Red Robin $50
TGC Northern Crush $75
IMG_2905.jpeg IMG_2907.jpeg IMG_2908.jpeg IMG_2909.jpeg IMG_2911.jpeg IMG_2912.jpeg IMG_2913.jpeg IMG_2914.jpeg IMG_2920.jpeg IMG_2918.jpeg

OP
OP
sevitz5

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DOA policy

**DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:

In the unfortunate event your coral arrive dead, I will need the following in order to file your claim:

1. Take clear, detailed photos of the coral BEFORE the bag is open and within 1 hr of the posted delivered time. Unclear videos, photos or opened bags will completely void the DOA claim.

2. Take a clear video or photos of the box that the coral came in, showing all sides and corners of the box. Unclear videos or photos will void the DOA claim.

If the DOA claim is valid then I will replace the frag or issue a refund at my discretion. In either case, the cost of shipping is non-refundable and customers will be responsible for the shipping cost of any replacement coral. DOA due to shipping delays, damages, or mishandling caused by FedEx/UPS, including any mechanical or acts of God, will NOT be covered. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please verify that shipping address information is correct prior to payment.

Our priority is to deliver top quality, healthy corals. We strive for complete customer satisfaction.

OP
OP
sevitz5

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonights additions:

Route 66 Merlins staff $80
BC Backdraft the Movie $90
EA Cotton Candy Climax $75
WWC Dragon Slayer $60
TCK Rainbow Fusion $60
PC Rainbow $40
TSA Bill Murray 80
WWC Firebreather $100
TGC Orange Creamsicle $70
IMG_2938.jpeg IMG_2939.jpeg IMG_2940.jpeg IMG_2941.jpeg IMG_2942.jpeg IMG_2943.jpeg IMG_2945.jpeg IMG_2946.jpeg IMG_2751.jpeg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back