Stop spamming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1714341056402.png

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sponsor or not, do not ever spam my forum, :(

Last warning
If it was my post randy I'm sorry. Was an honest accident and in no way did I mean to post in your sub forum. I purposely tried to stay out of the more serious sub forums and somehow one slipped by. So for that I apologize and it won't happen again.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Right! And thanks for posting that. I respect Randy tremendously. About an hour ago I saw I had a PM from Randy. This would be the first time ever, and my eyes lit up. I had no idea what he may want from me, but I was excited. For a second. The elation immediately turned to embarrassment when I saw the message he sent me.

What was intended to be a lighthearted Arbor Day gimmick, went sideways. This was not my intention for this in any way, and I am sorry for any trouble.

Last edited:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean this could have been handled differently I feel. I get the annoyance but the pm probably was plenty rather than this. Idk. IBTL.

OP
OP
Randy Holmes-Farley

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean this could have been handled differently I feel. I get the annoyance but the pm probably was plenty rather than this. Idk. IBTL.

There were multiple spam posts in my forum by multiple accounts that I had to remove. Spam is a bannable offense, whether you think so or not.

The chem forum is not a game show.

In any case, I accept the explanation and consider the class closed. I understand that things sometimes go in unintended directions. :)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were multiple spam posts in my forum by multiple accounts that I had to remove. Spam is a bannable offense, whether you think so or not.

In any case, I accept the explanation and consider the class closed. I understand that things sometimes go in unintended directions. :)

I get it and I saw them. There were also at least two threads created by members questioning the “spamming.” I personally was getting annoyed with it, even in the BC forum, which is why I didn’t partake in it, but I just ignored it. I get it definitely didn’t belong in the Chem or any other forum besides BC.

But like I said, I feel the PM route would have been plenty. The interpreted tone of the initial post just kinda put me off. While I respect your knowledge, the way the post sounds to me is a Karen throwing a tantrum which could have and should have been kept private. You’ve lost a lot of respect from me as person based on the way this was handled and the interpreted tone of the posts.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks Randy. I'd like to think we can all agree that this discussion doesn't need to carry on any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back