!!!SUPER HARDY STARTERS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another great looking, 100% aquacultured six pack. Assembled with the novice SPS keeper in mind, this is the perfect pack to get your feet wet with.

Mostly "10 and over" club members, some closer to the 15 year mark actually. All of these pieces are long captive, tried and true fast growers and extremely hardy. I've got a few of these packs cut and ready to ship, coming in at just about 25.00 a frag!

189.00 shipped

1. Dales Purple Unknown
  2. ATL Shades of Fall
  3. Ages old Blue Stag
  4. Frag Farmer Red Robin
  5. Reef Raft Excaliber Milli
  6. SWK Invalida

IMG_0288-Edit_zpsri57qanl.jpg

IMG_0290-Edit_zpsksmogt4d.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ive got a few more of these packs ready to ship!

quick bump in case you missed me

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For these super hearty starters what baseline do you suggest for chemistry?

minimum par, nitrates, phosphates?

My tank is going on 5 months old now and keep biding my time before picking a couple pieces of SPS to add. Most corals are doing fine in the system but I have only LPS and softies at the moment. (Zoas, Euphillia, mushrooms, and a couple favities/favia and a lepto.) Only coral I've added that did not survive was an Acan which I think had a bacteria issue.

Ive been running near zero nitrates, tested using red sea kit, looking to get hanna checker shortly. And on a 30 inch cube running two kessil A360's so I think I will have enough light and flow.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For these super hearty starters what baseline do you suggest for chemistry?

minimum par, nitrates, phosphates?

My tank is going on 5 months old now and keep biding my time before picking a couple pieces of SPS to add. Most corals are doing fine in the system but I have only LPS and softies at the moment. (Zoas, Euphillia, mushrooms, and a couple favities/favia and a lepto.) Only coral I've added that did not survive was an Acan which I think had a bacteria issue.

Ive been running near zero nitrates, tested using red sea kit, looking to get hanna checker shortly. And on a 30 inch cube running two kessil A360's so I think I will have enough light and flow.

These pieces will do well in almost any reasonable; environment but I generally lek to see some measurable amount of nitrate and phos in the system and stable alk is pretty essential

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back