Talk about the March madness giveaway!

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why I've checked this a million times today I never win anything yet...........here I am again lol

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i'm just sayin' "but but but I never win anything, holy moly!" LOL ok now give it to me!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's true, when I won the Blog contest I was so happy, it's rare I win anything! :tongue:

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DUDE! I would totally eat worms for this win! I am probably not the only one either.

Not a bad idea for next contest, some sort of picture contest? Not really proposing a photo of you eating worms, but could be fun. Incidentally I live in a ski town and we are pretty much in a bubble and like to do silly things from time to time. One of the funniest was have a "dress like a tourist" day for locals, which brought out alot of creativity and was fun in itself, but the best was that we then had a photo contest to see if we could find a tourist actually dressed like us and get our picture taken with them. It produced some fantastic pics.

Ok, total tangent. Sorry.

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, while we wait for the winner I am going to go through all 500+ posts and see which one had highest vote.

ReefDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DUDE! I would totally eat worms for this win! I am probably not the only one either.

Not a bad idea for next contest, some sort of picture contest? Not really proposing a photo of you eating worms, but could be fun. Incidentally I live in a ski town and we are pretty much in a bubble and like to do silly things from time to time. One of the funniest was have a "dress like a tourist" day for locals, which brought out alot of creativity and was fun in itself, but the best was that we then had a photo contest to see if we could find a tourist actually dressed like us and get our picture taken with them. It produced some fantastic pics.

Ok, total tangent. Sorry.

Sounds like a fun town. Oh and I never win :)

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, while we wait for the winner I am going to go through all 500+ posts and see which one had highest vote.

Bored? Yea, but at the same time pretty interested to see what comes out on top. Top 3 after the first 80 posts:

Pink ******* 12
Tyree BGM 11
AWP Black Widow 8

pumarjr

Reef-a-Holic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe he decided not to give them away? LOL, i'm sure he has a good reason for leaving everyone hanging, at lease I hope he does.

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, tallied everything up. Pink ******* won it by a landslide!

20110406-m5h5auwuhwh5tstmicd7q9kbxc.large.jpg

Back