Talk about the March madness giveaway!

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, tallied everything up. Pink ******* won it by a landslide!

20110406-m5h5auwuhwh5tstmicd7q9kbxc.large.jpg

WOW That is really cool! Thanks for taking your time to do this. :bigsmile:

I am surprised that the pink ******* was the most popular. I was expecting bazooka joe, or the shortcake mille haha

Last edited:

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW That is really cool! Thanks for taking your time to do this. :bigsmile:

No problem! This could even help you see what is most popular on your site, and plan accordingly! If I were you, get the Pink ******* growing fast and sell, sell, sell! :xd:

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if maybe rev made a typo and it was 4/14 and we will all be sitting here hitting the refresh button for 10 days camping out like a bunch of trekkies.......btw I don't ever win a thing.......sigh......

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem! This could even help you see what is most popular on your site, and plan accordingly! If I were you, get the Pink ******* growing fast and sell, sell, sell! :xd:

Haha you know what's funny we are trying so hard to grow it out! We feed it a cube of PE mysis a day/everyother day. It has stunned growth syndrome :xd:

JackoChang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha you know what's funny we are trying so hard to grow it out! We feed it a cube of PE mysis a day/everyother day. It has stunned growth syndrome :xd:

Chalices do great in my tank, send my a frag to grow out. It'll grow fast...promise :wink:

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow pink ******* is crazy popular! I like those fire mushrooms though... I mean those things are just too awesome! I am surprised there aren't more hot mushrooms out in this hobby right now, like in the past. Then again, with all these other fantastic corals nowadays... who could blame the reefers!? ;)

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i guess i didnt miss anything last night...still dying to know who is going to take this sweet collection!!! Hook us up Rev!!

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh, may be the suspense will kill everyone and then I will be the only one here to claim the package :p

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that Rev won and is just trying to figure out how to tell us!

CJ

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that Rev won and is just trying to figure out how to tell us!

CJ

lol...Well good for Rev, he deserves something for all the hard work :tongue: Seriously though everytime this thread is updated i get all excited!! Thanks for the let down CJ :xd:

rustymiller02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try explaining that to the wife when you post "I like pink *******!"... especially when she's not a reefer!

Haha!
I plan on buying some from Jeff next year, just have to get around the "*******" thing with my dad around... maybe just call them "neon pink chalice" lol.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev's out of town I believe- he may be waiting till he gets back to post the winner. If he's on his phone, it's probably a pain to try and tabulate all the entrants and get the drawing done. He doesn't ever put himself in the drawing hat I believe, so his odds of winning are even lower than all of ours :tongue:

edit: and for anyone getting upset about not getting informed yet, you can always show your frustration by removing yourself from the contest :tongue:
I for one don't mind waiting a bit for free stuff :xd:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 7.3%
Back