• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TampaBay Saltwater absolutely rocks!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SaltyCabbage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently ordered and received the pico package and the WYSIWYG N. wennerae mantis box from the team at TampaBay Saltwater and everything came in absolutely perfect!!

The entire ordering process was a breeze. The team is great with communication and respond very quickly, every question I had was answered with care.

After placing my order I was emailed a form to confirm shipping dates and to confirm my tank was ready for the rock. My order was to be shipped Monday the 21st and I got cargo tracking information on Sunday night!!

Everything was packaged perfectly and nothing broke in the box. I had minimal die off on the rocks and only had two doa, a gorilla crab and a snail.

The mantis shrimp arrived in perfect condition. Immediately made a burrow in a barnacle and is now clearing out space under the rocks. It’s active and I hear it hunting every night so I’m sure it’s eating.

Tbs also threw in some freebies!! I got two red porcelain crabs and a tiny tiger goby! The porcelains are filtering away in my other dt and the goby is doing great! Constantly pecking At everything and making small “burrows” around the rocks.

I can’t say enough good things about this company, from the environmentally friendly way to source live ocean rock and the fantastic team tbs has I will only order rock from them. I have a 125g I need to get salty and I’m definitely filling it with tbs rock and sand.

A+++ company. I can’t thank them enough!!!

Some pics of the order for those who are curious
IMG_2569.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg
IMG_2582.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg
IMG_2643.jpeg
IMG_2777.jpeg
IMG_2667.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back