TCK Corals - Another Big Round Of Auctions Ends Tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBAR.gif

4.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBAR.gif

GAME REMINDER
SPLICE

title gif.gif

Don't blink or you'll miss it! It's Splice! For this game, I will post a gif every hour on the hour. In each gif are scenes from three different famous movies. However, they are rotating very fast. The first person to post the titles of all three films for that round gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $25 DISCOUNT CODE!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

Have you heard the controversy over Margot Robbie getting "snubbed" by the Oscars this year? Twitter is a modern day Jerry Springer and I love it.
I saw something about barbie being snubbed in a news feed but don't know anything beyond that

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I saw something about barbie being snubbed in a news feed but don't know anything beyond that
So the drama is that Barbie was nominated for 8 Oscars (yes, this is a 2 hour commercial for Mattel masquerading as a movie that was nominated for 8, count them, 8 Oscars including Best Picture) but Greta (director) and Margot were not nominated for Best Director and Best Actress. Ryan Gosling was nominated for Best Supporting Actor, and the three people and 9mil bots on Twitter went to warrioring. Over a two hour Mattel commercial. That's up for Best Picture.

barbie.gif

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the drama is that Barbie was nominated for 8 Oscars (yes, this is a 2 hour commercial for Mattel masquerading as a movie that was nominated for 8, count them, 8 Oscars including Best Picture) but Greta (director) and Margot were not nominated for Best Director and Best Actress. Ryan Gosling was nominated for Best Supporting Actor, and the three people and 9mil bots on Twitter went to warrioring. Over a two hour Mattel commercial. That's up for Best Picture.

barbie.gif
I see. Haven't seen thr movie but I'll watch it when it's free...it may be decent.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 46.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 46 32.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back