• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tenecor Aquariums cannot find

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my frag tank from them and even though it is a beautiful tank, that was the most stressfull thing ive ever done.. after a week I started emailing and nothing.. called their number and it was some answering service then tried calling a few days later the number was disconnected. I thought for sure I got scammed. I kept emailing the finally after almost a month thet emailed back. He apologized and said they were crazy swamped with orders but mine was up next and should ship thursday.. (it was monday) well thursday came and went 2 more times and after about 5 more emails and 2 more weeks I got a shipping confirmation and 5 days later i received it.. all in all it was almost 2 months after I ordered that I received it.. like I said its a beautiful tank but I will NEVER order from them again. I was surprised to see them as a sponsor.
Sounds like you ordered this about a year ago. We had multiple emails and phone numbers. This is no longer the case. All emails are answered within 24 hours. And except for special custom tanks, lead times are two to four weeks now.

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Honestly if it got any lower my son was going to have a tank in his room

Well I'd 100% stop trying if you were doing that for your kid. Wish mine was old enough. Hot wheels would just end up inside of it right now.

ronsonb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'd 100% stop trying if you were doing that for your kid. Wish mine was old enough. Hot wheels would just end up inside of it right now.
He’s 8months hahaha Just an excuse to have another tank. Sure the wife would loooooove it lol

Wayofthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you ordered this about a year ago. We had multiple emails and phone numbers. This is no longer the case. All emails are answered within 24 hours. And except for special custom tanks, lead times are two to four weeks now.
Yeah about a year ago exactly, thats good to know because your tanks are absolutely stunning.. polished edges and the whole 9 yards. But man I was so scared I got scammed out of 400$
20230617_003205.jpg

1 year ago when I first got it
1000251572.jpg

And today.

Im glad to hear you're doing better on communication.

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah about a year ago exactly, thats good to know because your tanks are absolutely stunning.. polished edges and the whole 9 yards. But man I was so scared I got scammed out of 400$
20230617_003205.jpg

1000251572.jpg

And today.

Pretty sure there have been a few changing of hands with the business as well but my 2 diy projects from them have been shipped fast and im the hold up in this operation...

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230617_003205.jpg

1000251572.jpg

And today.

Aquariums are a small part of our business. We tried to consolidate all CSR and communications into one "Tenecor group" email and phone number. Missed a few. All fixed now.

OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0168.jpeg

IMG_0169.png

Here were two pics I sent of the tank showing you the beautiful seams You are not being candid sir.
That's not a full build, show the tank fully built, and the stand fully built here, maybe somebody will buy it half price like you keep trying to sell it here on this thread every two hours.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that's 900 off 1500? Sorry dude, that tank is good as gone for $600.

OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my frag tank from them and even though it is a beautiful tank, that was the most stressfull thing ive ever done.. after a week I started emailing and nothing.. called their number and it was some answering service then tried calling a few days later the number was disconnected. I thought for sure I got scammed. I kept emailing the finally after almost a month thet emailed back. He apologized and said they were crazy swamped with orders but mine was up next and should ship thursday.. (it was monday) well thursday came and went 2 more times and after about 5 more emails and 2 more weeks I got a shipping confirmation and 5 days later i received it.. all in all it was almost 2 months after I ordered that I received it.. like I said its a beautiful tank but I will NEVER order from them again. I was surprised to see them as a sponsor.
I know exactly what you went threw buddy.

Wayofthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not a full build, show the tank fully built, and the stand fully built here, maybe somebody will buy it half price like you keep trying to sell it here on this thread every two hours.et it go dude, we get it you had a bad experience.

I know exactly what you went threw buddy.
Ya well I got the tank dude

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not a full build, show the tank fully built, and the stand fully built here, maybe somebody will buy it half price like you keep trying to sell it here on this thread every two hours.
What was the order date?

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were two missed promised deadlines with no messages that would have helped.

If you want sympathy we need both sides

What were the two missed dates?

1) What item/update/service was due, what date was promised, when was it actually delivered

2) What other item/update/service was due, what date was promised, when was it actually delivered

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back