The BEST Cap Ever!!!

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is ultimate the place with the watermellon chalice?
id love to go but 2 hours is a bit much of a drive, thats 4 hours on the road and i cant stand drivers around here, just driving back home some ****** kept on honking his horn at me for no freakin reason, i went a little close to the middle line but i didnt cross or even stray off enough where you would think i would cross into his lane
anyways, i liked atlantis's old place more because everything did great there, even their clams arent doing so hot in the new place
how long ago did you see the guy with the colts hat (fat guy that looks dirty all the time and only wore a t shirt and sweatpants)? cause i dont think he works there anymore, joe paid him 20k to work 2 days of the week for less the 10 hours a week...what a cushy job, and since joe didnt work on those days NO ONE went in on those days so all he did was watch tv in the office
but yeah i agree, jan is the definition of a b****
joe told my friend he would drill his tank no matter how late he would have to stay so he did and it was around 9pm and jan was just watching and i said i have to get back to work since i work a couple blocks down and she wouldnt let us leave until he finished the holes, my friend could have taken me back dropped me off and come back and joe stil had a couple of holes to go
she wouldnt let us leave because she said if she had to stay then we had to stay....

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is ultimate the place with the watermellon chalice?
id love to go but 2 hours is a bit much of a drive, thats 4 hours on the road and i cant stand drivers around here, just driving back home some ****** kept on honking his horn at me for no freakin reason, i went a little close to the middle line but i didnt cross or even stray off enough where you would think i would cross into his lane
anyways, i liked atlantis's old place more because everything did great there, even their clams arent doing so hot in the new place
how long ago did you see the guy with the colts hat (fat guy that looks dirty all the time and only wore a t shirt and sweatpants)? cause i dont think he works there anymore, joe paid him 20k to work 2 days of the week for less the 10 hours a week...what a cushy job, and since joe didnt work on those days NO ONE went in on those days so all he did was watch tv in the office
but yeah i agree, jan is the definition of a b****
joe told my friend he would drill his tank no matter how late he would have to stay so he did and it was around 9pm and jan was just watching and i said i have to get back to work since i work a couple blocks down and she wouldnt let us leave until he finished the holes, my friend could have taken me back dropped me off and come back and joe stil had a couple of holes to go
she wouldnt let us leave because she said if she had to stay then we had to stay....

yeah, ultimate is the place with the watermelons, also lots of zoas. just got an email from them yesterday i think saying they were *finally* getting the website going. so keep an eye on it....but the way shipping prices are, probably cheaper just to drive and pay for gas.

http://www.theultimateaquarium.com/

yeah, haven't seen the guy with the colts hat in a while. but i honestly don't go in there very often unless i'm looking for cheap snails (no such thing at Atlantis). i only visit them a couple times a year.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he moved from Richmond. He still gets on the Richmond forum at RC every once in a blue moon.

ohhhh ok, the guy who goes by the screen name "bass master" was another "fish world croney" part time employee i didn't like.....but i haven't seen him log on RC in about a year.

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was that the bald guy?
hes got a new kid in there that knows little to nothing about anything
and just to kep on topic, BEST CAP EVER!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.7%
Back