Tracking and charting

legacy2mj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a question/discussion that’s been had before, probably many times. But years tick by and things update and change.

Aside from your controllers (apex, hydros, trident, etc…)
And notepad/ whiteboard

What is the favorite phone app to log, chart, track all your important parameters and information?

It can be free or paid, if there is a subscription cost, mention that as well. I know for some old school is the only way. And that’s great, it’s tried and true. But we are in an electronic era and it’s just the way it is now. Lemme know what your using.

For me, I have been using “Aquarium and Coral Tracking” …. Free app, it’s ok… it has all the majors, including ph, salinity, and temp. But you can tell it’s free and missing something.

tetonair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a question/discussion that’s been had before, probably many times. But years tick by and things update and change.

Aside from your controllers (apex, hydros, trident, etc…)
And notepad/ whiteboard

What is the favorite phone app to log, chart, track all your important parameters and information?

It can be free or paid, if there is a subscription cost, mention that as well. I know for some old school is the only way. And that’s great, it’s tried and true. But we are in an electronic era and it’s just the way it is now. Lemme know what your using.

For me, I have been using “Aquarium and Coral Tracking” …. Free app, it’s ok… it has all the majors, including ph, salinity, and temp. But you can tell it’s free and missing something.
I just got the Hanna marine master. I assumed their app would be better than it is. I have been using the AquaticLog as well. It is far better than the Hanna app. I wonder if anyone has been able to successfully import the Hanna .csv file into any of these other parameter, tracking apps.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back