• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Reef Breeder v2 Photon 32”

drcrook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a pair of photon v2’s 32” with linking rail originally for my 6’ tank. Ive moved and new tank will be 60” and the lights are too long together and too short seperately. They are basically new. I used for maybe 9 months before relocating again.

$400 each or $700 for both. Will ship bubble wrapped.

As they were linked together, the mounting rails were modified for that purpose.

If you have similar quality Lighting for a 60” i would consider a trade.

MikeSATX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a pair of photon v2’s 32” with linking rail originally for my 6’ tank. Ive moved and new tank will be 60” and the lights are too long together and too short seperately. They are basically new. I used for maybe 9 months before relocating again.

$400 each or $700 for both. Will ship bubble wrapped.

As they were linked together, the mounting rails were modified for that purpose.

If you have similar quality Lighting for a 60” i would consider a trade.
Good morning, are either of the lights still available? I'm starting a 3' tank and one of them would be perfect.

OP
OP
drcrook

drcrook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold.
Traded both in back to reef breeder for the larger single light i need. They have excellent service. I would suggest checking out their site for them to inevitably pop up as open box or used. I cant recommend reef breeder enough.

not sure how to mark full thread as sold/closed.

Back