• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am selling my REEF BRITE - XHO-K15 LED Add-On Kit - For Radion XR15.

I have two that are to be sold together, these are less than a year old, they have 0-10v dimming, anyone with an apex would love this as normally you can’t dim the reef brites without an additional $170 reef brite dimmer
The dimmer I’m including is not the reef brite one but another that will do the exact same thing.
I’m an engineer so this was an easy solution for me.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/led-control-interface-module-reef-brite.html - link to reefbrite dimming module

I will include a female plug as shown in the photos if you wish to bypass the 1-10v dimmer.

how it is wired in the photos is how it should be hooked up, without the dimmer you will simple connect the female plug to the male splitter attached to the dimmer.

with the dimmer each light is one is own channel(either channel 1&2 or 3&4 depending what 0-10v port on the apex you plug into)
Setting the apex to 0% is off and dimmable all the way up and down from 0% to 100%

shipping to lower 48 only.

***PM me if interested***
C407AB25-DC98-4961-B5A1-90343E8942B4.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shadows Reef

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never sold because I had to use these lights on my frag tank in the garage but will be lowering price as long as buyer pays for shipping, should be around $15 for shipping.

price is $220 plus you pay shipping

yes it work as normal without the dimmer, just bypass the dimmer.

BigWillStyle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never sold because I had to use these lights on my frag tank in the garage but will be lowering price as long as buyer pays for shipping, should be around $15 for shipping.

price is $220 plus you pay shipping

yes it work as normal without the dimmer, just bypass the dimmer.
Willing to combine with lights? PM me please

Back