Unique Corals Anniversary R2R Live Sale- April 28th 9am-9pm PST!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[/ATTACH]
IMG_7413.jpg
IMG_7472.jpg
IMG_7437.jpg
IMG_7413.jpg
IMG_7408.jpg
Acros anyone?

IMG_7980.JPG

Kavo11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals are the power hours listed in EST or a different time zone? Also, will LPS and SPS only be available during the power hours or is that just when you'll find boatloads listed in a condensed time frame with others uploaded throughout the day?

Squared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you will put some pink nepthea? everything looks good but I've got a thing for softies rn haha

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals are the power hours listed in EST or a different time zone? Also, will LPS and SPS only be available during the power hours or is that just when you'll find boatloads listed in a condensed time frame with others uploaded throughout the day?

All time listed is Pacific Standard Time (and yes that's with daylight savings haha).

We will have every type, and size, of coral peppered and distributed throughout the event. However we know 12 hours is a good chunk of time to sit in front of a computer so if someone just wanted to "get in, get a few things, and get out", we wanted to give them a little hint. Of course the BEST deals like $5 doorbusters will be coming throughout the day, to reward those hunters that do put the time in. ;Cat
(limit four $5 items, and one additional item for every $5 item).

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering this as well (sorry if I missed it in the previous post)

We will absolutely do local pick-up, with no purchase of shipping module required. You will need to call ahead to make an appointment (cannot just "show up").
We just ask that you have some patience and work with our schedule a bit, as we will be furiously working to get everyone's orders out while trying to make shipping cut-offs.
We may have to get to your order pick up appointment a couple of days later, depending on how busy things are. Thanks for understanding.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you will put some pink nepthea? everything looks good but I've got a thing for softies rn haha
As replied to rhastareefer above:

We will absolutely do local pick-up, with no purchase of shipping module required. You will need to call ahead to make an appointment (cannot just "show up").
We just ask that you have some patience and work with our schedule a bit, as we will be furiously working to get everyone's orders out while trying to make shipping cut-offs.
We may have to get to your order pick up appointment a couple of days later, depending on how busy things are. Thanks for understanding.

Kavo11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I expect to see any bubble coral on this sale? If so, will it be during the LPS power hours? Thanks @uniquecorals

Jayba22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we buy a shipping module then end up not winning anything is that money refunded?

Jayba22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I buy a shipping module and end up not winning anything does that money get refunded?

RobertN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So then those who are local DON'T have to purchase a shipping module to be able to order any items? We won't get prevented from checking out/paying for something if we don't have a shpping module?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One other question from me......if any items are left over after the sale officially ends tomorrow, will you have them available for a time on your website at the sale price?
Hi Robert,
the sale price will only be active during the live sale tomorrow between 9am and 9pm.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 17 10.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 48.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back