Unique Corals Anniversary R2R Live Sale- April 28th 9am-9pm PST!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So then those who are local DON'T have to purchase a shipping module to be able to order any items? We won't get prevented from checking out/paying for something if we don't have a shpping module?

If you know for sure you’ll be doing local pick up, you do not need to purchase a shipping module. Please just know that you’ll have to wait on an available appointment for pick-up time, depending on how crazy things are. In other words, shipping customers will get priority on packing. Thanks for understanding.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lots of fun greens

MS-aussie-lime-flowerpot-goni-60.JPG

MS-combo-goniastrea-50.JPG

MS-purple-green-wellsophyllia-90.JPG

MS-neon-goniastrea-75.JPG

MS-mean-green-alveopora-25.JPG

MS-aussie-lime-fungia-30.JPG

MS-aussie-fungia-30.JPG

MS-mean-green-alveopora-25.JPG

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customers has been calling/emailing some questions, so we'll post some pointers here so everyone can see the answers:

- All pieces are WYSIWYG (*disclaimer: if the off chance an item is double sold, we will provide a similar piece of the same type, or issue a refund)
- Our robust Guarantee covers all the corals we ship.
- If you have a question during the sale, please ask through thread posts or PM us on R2R, as our admin office will be closed on Saturday and Sunday. So if you call or email the main office, we will get back to you Monday.
- We prefer not to have any requests for substitutions or customizations. Please refrain. But if you must! If you ask for a customization or substitution, we will try to accommodate you but please understand this will delay your ship date.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it was answered but how about us local to the NYC sister store? Do we need to buy a shipping module? Can we just request local pick up and then arrange the pick up time for when you ship to nyc normally?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you buy a shipping module during the sale?
Yes you can. So long you have a shipping module purchased by the end of the sale, you are good. =)
Or some customers shop on UniqueCorals.com as well, if you spend $150 or more we'll combine shipping with the Live Sale for free shipping.

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darnit I want to join in so bad, but I don't have a tank set up yet and my mom hired a guy that doesn't know what he's doing and took out and killed the coral I had. I don't know if it's worth the risk.

Lollipop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have no idea how this works. you post pictures and people write on what they want?

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have no idea how this works. you post pictures and people write on what they want?
I looked at the thread from the last one to understand. They post pics with the link to buy and first person to pay gets the coral. I think you can also access the products on their site and just keep refreshing to see new additions.

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty simple once you participate in one

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darnit I want to join in so bad, but I don't have a tank set up yet and my mom hired a guy that doesn't know what he's doing and took out and killed the coral I had. I don't know if it's worth the risk.
Yea that's a toughy... Maybe you can enjoy the event with a friend and help each other =)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back