UniqueCorals.com 1 Day LiveSale Event January 4th 9am - 6pm PST, highlighting rare and collector's items

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lumpadelic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals Awesome sale guys! thanks for the great new colonies!

4E4B507A-358D-4A5D-8F97-9CD3BAE04729.jpeg

clark griswold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like one of those orange hammers if there were some reasonably priced ones around $100.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had to come back and add on. lol Got the Blue Ice Eye Favia. I loved the look of it, but haven't done a lot on research of Favia. I guess I better start. ;Smuggrin

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That concludes the new uploads, we'll be slashing a few prices where we can on the few that didn't get picked up. If you joined in the afternoon, can get another go at it with better pricing in some cases.
I saw a few that were reduced. Nice pieces still available on site too. Thanks, @uniquecorals for great sale.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LiveSale items are no longer available on our site, if you are looking for something specific, please dm us and we'll see if it's available. Our farm is constantly working and producing, so new items does become available once they are healed and ready for a new home.
We'll try our best to get you a great deal.
Pricing is dependent on many factors such as source (cost of goods), rarity, inventory, size etc etc. For example if we only have 2 of something now versus 100 later on, the pricing will reflect this. Thanks for understanding.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!!!
Thank you all for participating in the Live Sale!!!! The prize winners have been posted and can be viewed here. We look forward to seeing everyone in April for our two day Anniversary Celebration. Happy Reefing!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back