Update on Coastal Georgia Reef Club Winter Charity Event

David Gaskins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A reminder of next weekends (December 14th) Coastal Georgia Reef Club 2019 Winter Charity Event. Start time is 12:00 noon.

Event address is:

617 East Cherry Street, Jesup, Georgia 31546

Food (sides welcome) and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Family members or guests welcome to attend

We have had some great support from the reef community sponsors for raffle items. Of special interest is a pair of raffles already underway for a Waterbox 10 gallon reef tank setup and an ApexEL aquarium controller. Many, many other raffles going on during the event. You don’t want to miss this!

Monies raised from raffles will go to assist with helping Performance Initiatives of Savannah with sending student athletes to a FCA sponsored event over the Christmas Holidays.

Raffle tickets will be available at event, with raffles starting at 1:30 pm.

Many thanks to the following sponsors including lead sponsors Bulk Reef Supply, Waterbox Aquariums, and Neptune Systems.
Other sponsors include returning sponsors from last year AquaRocks, Avast Marine, Fritz Aquatics, Joe Knows Reefs, Rods Foods, Coral Ridge LLC, Exotic Underworlds, Orange Park Aquatics, Saltwater Aquariums dot com, Klutch Coatings, and Audio America.

We working with a few more sponsors to come on board for the event, so stay tuned to this channel!

Hope to see you there!

2019 XMAS UPDATED SPONSOR PAGE-page-001 (3).jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back