Urchin Wearing a Sombrero

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since my urchin got a new hat he wears it everywhere. Before he would carry 3-4 snails around and they would end up dead. Now he doesn't mess with anything other than the sombrero. Thanks @stoney7713 for printing these for me, it's the perfect size and weight.

Who else has hat wearing Urchin's?

urchin.jpg

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Like I told @stoney7713 , we need two more urchins, a mini trumpet, violin, and bass, and then we start selling tickets to the traveling urchin mariachi show!

IMG_5023.gif
Don't tempt me. LOL I already have enough "this is a cool idea" than print time available. Definitely looking at a second printer.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Where did you get the viking hat? I think my tuxedo needs one lol
I can print them now that I have a printer, but I got mine from a member in one of the Facebook groups I belong to. She has a small online coral store and she sells other little crafty things. K&P Aquaculture. It looks like she's out now though.

I will say @stoney7713 and @Mschmidt print a lot of this type of stuff. Get with them maybe? I know @Mschmidt used to print Urchin hats for his LFS.

Otherwise, if you have a printer or if your library has a 3D print program, Thingiverse has several urchin hats available to download and print.

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can print them now that I have a printer, but I got mine from a member in one of the Facebook groups I belong to. She has a small online coral store and she sells other little crafty things. K&P Aquaculture. It looks like she's out now though.

I will say @stoney7713 and @Mschmidt print a lot of this type of stuff. Get with them maybe? I know @Mschmidt used to print Urchin hats for his LFS.

Otherwise, if you have a printer or if your library has a 3D print program, Thingiverse has several urchin hats available to download and print.
Ok cool, thanks for the info!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

I've been know to dabble in urchin attire.
Dress Up Brady Bunch GIF by TV Land Classic

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the viking hat? I think my tuxedo needs one lol

What's your color?
IMG_20240129_200524482_HDR.jpg

Also. Just the Vikings?
IMG_20240129_200549131_HDR.jpg

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since my urchin got a new hat he wears it everywhere. Before he would carry 3-4 snails around and they would end up dead. Now he doesn't mess with anything other than the sombrero. Thanks @stoney7713 for printing these for me, it's the perfect size and weight.

Who else has hat wearing Urchin's?

urchin.jpg
Dang ! All y’all are making me want an urchin now

Back