Volusia-Seminole County Reefers

Kelly3s

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ISO - A stand for a 75 gallon drilled tank. 48 1/2 x 18 1/2. Need one with no shelves as it needs to hold the refugium. Want enclosed with doors. Matching hood would be a bonus but not necessary. Love to hear what you have or who you know may have one. Thanks!

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey locals, I wanted to post my channel here. I am attaching a recent one, please check it out and subscribe!
I want to get more excitement around the hobby!
Also, of course many corals available, but stop by and say hi, let's talk reef! I have had several locals stop by, it's always a great time!!!

jimfish98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have some GSP they need to get rid of? Tank is finishing up its cycle and looking to add GSP to the back wall soon.

Puzzles386

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ISO - A stand for a 75 gallon drilled tank. 48 1/2 x 18 1/2. Need one with no shelves as it needs to hold the refugium. Want enclosed with doors. Matching hood would be a bonus but not necessary. Love to hear what you have or who you know may have one. Thanks!
Try Poseidon Aquarium in South Daytona if you haven't found one yet. I got mine there (fits my Aqueon 75G perfectly) a couple weeks ago, and they had several all black stands as well as a nice matching hood.

Puzzles386

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I just found this page. Located near Daytona. I had a 120 for 10 years and moved up to a 210 in October. I've been fighting nitrates and finally got them down to 15ppm. Steadily moving toward starting corals
Hello from Ormond. Also just found this page.

saullman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I live in central Florida (Dundee to be exact) near Lego Land in Winter Haven. I'm looking to join a local reef club to swap/trade frags? I currently have some Cespitularia that is growing like crazy. Anyone live near me or know the local clubs around here?

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lake Helen near DeLand with acros cut and healed.
1. BC Sex Feast x2 $50each
2. Purple Snow x2 $30each
3. Tyree Tri-color x4 $30each
4. Reefnation Purple Turaki small x2 $50each
5. ORA Hawkins Echinata x1 $30
6. BC Splendid Gremlin ( Turaki) x1 $30
7. Bubblegum Digi- Small Colony x1,$40 frags x3 $20 $10
8. BC Marty Mcfly x1 $40

reef’r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to throw this here. After lots of contemplating I’ve decided at the time I just don’t have the time to get into this hobby so I am selling off my setup. It is all brand new only used with fresh water for a few days while I tried to dial things in with the sump. Skimmer, powerhead, ATO, have never seen water. Will be posting in the classifieds but starting here first.

60 gallon aqueon cube, drilled.
1200gph modular marine overflow customized
Stand built by me
Trigger system crystal cube sump
Jabeo dc return pump
IM ATO controller and pump
Nero 5 power head
Reef octopus’s 110ss skimmer
Radion g6 pro with mount
All sump piping in complete and included
VCA random flow generator return nozzle.

It’s all there to setup and get going. I’ll also include the RODI unit and instant ocean reef crystals, literally everything I have I will include with the sale. Just bring it home and start reefing.

Asking $1700 for EVERYTHING

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey just came across this thread. I live in Seminole County (Oviedo). Do folks meet up for hangouts or swaps? I occasionally have SPS (acro’s, Monti’s) to find homes for (or frag on request) and would love to exchange locally as well.

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I just ordered a blue velvet nudibranch to take care of a flatworm issue I have. I’m in Debary and would love to pass this little critter on to someone else when he finishes eating my worms! If you are interested, please let me know.

Randy 386-216-7749. You can text my cell so I don’t miss your post on here .

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! I just ordered a blue velvet nudibranch to take care of a flatworm issue I have. I’m in Debary and would love to pass this little critter on to someone else when he finishes eating my worms! If you are interested, please let me know.

Randy 386-216-7749. You can text my cell so I don’t miss your post on here .
Awesome offer! I don’t have a need but love seeing these local posts

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, just now saw this thread.. I'm on the Space Coast, Rockledge to be exact.. dead in the middle of Volusia and Orange County.

Bump!

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Poseidon Aquarium in South Daytona if you haven't found one yet. I got mine there (fits my Aqueon 75G perfectly) a couple weeks ago, and they had several all black stands as well as a nice matching hood.
Dirty Tanks Galore there.. btw .

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have moved away from selling, as I focus on my reboot, the "Smooth Bommie"
I may decide to make available my 40+ Smooth skin collection, but that will not be a focus. Cutting them can be risky, and honestly I gave away over 2-3k worth of colonies recently, just to avoid selling.
You know, like a person wanting to buy $1500 coral pack for $250, and essentially blaming you for their dying a week later. Yeah, it was an 8 month old 25gallon nano. I wouldn't attempt smoothies on a 2 year 100 gallon, SMH... I Zelled dude his $ back, lol :)

Sorry for the rant, but many "new" hobbyists don't research before buying, so a wasted animal!!! Worse, is how they Do Not accept responsibility for the loss!

20240201_165855.jpg

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,
I have moved away from selling, as I focus on my reboot, the "Smooth Bommie"
I may decide to make available my 40+ Smooth skin collection, but that will not be a focus. Cutting them can be risky, and honestly I gave away over 2-3k worth of colonies recently, just to avoid selling.
You know, like a person wanting to buy $1500 coral pack for $250, and essentially blaming you for their dying a week later. Yeah, it was an 8 month old 25gallon nano. I wouldn't attempt smoothies on a 2 year 100 gallon, SMH... I Zelled dude his $ back, lol :)

Sorry for the rant, but many "new" hobbyists don't research before buying, so a wasted animal!!! Worse, is how they Do Not accept responsibility for the loss!

20240201_165855.jpg
If you’re open to selling or releasing any, let me know. I have an SPS-dominant 300g for 3yrs and would love a few of those beauties!

Separately, if anyone is looking for some Raja Rampage pieces, send me a DM. I accidentally fragged a few pieces from my large colony and they’re just taking up space.

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that recently. The previous couple times I had been there, everything looked much better. I went back last weekend, and almost every tank had at least 2 or more dead or dying corals. :(
Yep...tons of poop in the sandbed, dead fish etc...

Aquarium in Daytona Beach ...off of N Nova Rd is pretty cool. Good selection of fresh and salt, lots of cool tanks for sale too.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back