Water box 50.3 AIO Peninsula

Morgan Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I just transferred all of my fish into my water box 50.3, and I am waiting a little bit to transfer my coral. I do have one question, I have a sycra 2.0 pump and it’s blowing everything around, how would I turn it down?

image.jpg

OP
OP
M

Morgan Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reposition how its coming into tank, or youd have to have some kind of a valve
So there is no way for me to adjust the flow other than a valve or a different pump? I don’t have the manual for this pump since I bought it used so I don’t know much abt it sorry

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there is no way for me to adjust the flow other than a valve or a different pump? I don’t have the manual for this pump since I bought it used so I don’t know much abt it sorry
Google the instruction manual?

OP
OP
M

Morgan Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much rock do you have?
How did it get so cloudy? You didn't reuse the old sand, right??
Did not reuse old sand and it’s roughly 25 lbs of rock, all been in my tank for 3 years. As well as a polyplab filter media rock thing that has been in my tank for 6 months

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
should I pull out the fish and put them into a bucket I have with a bubbler until it clears up?
How long have the fish been in? And has the tank cleared up at all compared to the photo you originally posted?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back