Waterbox Infinia Equipment Mounting Options

Krux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all.

I am looking for some ideas on how to mount equipment under the stand of my 190.5 infinia.

Due to the metal frame and very thin plastic side panels the only place that seems safe to mount equipment seems to be the back of the doors. Has anyone had any luck coming up with another solution that doesn't involve a remote cabinet.

-AnThOnY-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150.4 and have about 4.5" from the edge of the ATO to the hinge so I am going to build a sliding control board for that section. Mount it on some drawer slides and have it topped with a 9 switch rack mount power bar.

Haven't run all the way through the design yet, that's a project for this weekend but I think I should have room to create a false wall to have the wires tucked away and then mount the actual controllers etc...to the front.

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150.4 and have about 4.5" from the edge of the ATO to the hinge so I am going to build a sliding control board for that section. Mount it on some drawer slides and have it topped with a 9 switch rack mount power bar.

Haven't run all the way through the design yet, that's a project for this weekend but I think I should have room to create a false wall to have the wires tucked away and then mount the actual controllers etc...to the front.
Good morning! Any chance you have an update on this project? I'm putting my 150.4 together now and looking for ideas/inspiration as to what others have done with this metal stand.

-AnThOnY-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Any chance you have an update on this project? I'm putting my 150.4 together now and looking for ideas/inspiration as to what others have done with this metal stand.
Ill try to get some pics tonight. I ended up sticking with my prototype which had some tweaking but, it works and if for some reason I need to make another one I now know what to do lol

-AnThOnY-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ill try to get some pics tonight. I ended up sticking with my prototype which had some tweaking but, it works and if for some reason I need to make another one I now know what to do lol

Definitely learned some things and would probably give myself another 0.5" of clearance but it was hard not to be greedy about that whole 5" of free space!

Attachments

• IMG_8166.jpg
    IMG_8166.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8165.jpg
    IMG_8165.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8164.jpg
    IMG_8164.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 20

disaster999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure what you need to mount, but for my 110.4, I mount all my controllers on the left side panel with strong double sided tapes
1711683971312.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back