What Brand of Bulkhead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been waiting for almost 6 months for the 1" bulkheads thread/slip to come back in stock. Last I heard they were due in 12/5 but that has long come and gone. Does anyone know what brand these are? Supposedly they are a bit better and gaskets thicker than the "typical" (which I'd guess is Lifegard). I need two more and have used the BRS ones in the past so I'd like to be consistent but will start looking elsewhere if they don't come in soon.

Colorado reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been waiting for almost 6 months for the 1" bulkheads thread/slip to come back in stock. Last I heard they were due in 12/5 but that has long come and gone. Does anyone know what brand these are? Supposedly they are a bit better and gaskets thicker than the "typical" (which I'd guess is Lifegard). I need two more and have used the BRS ones in the past so I'd like to be consistent but will start looking elsewhere if they don't come in soon.
This is the Buy sell trade page

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd go through another vendor and order Lifegard bulkheads.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back