What do you remember most about the 90's

Wilsoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting this thread to reflect on the 90's :)

Pogs, pagers and bleached hair are the first few things that come to mind when I think about life in the 90's

What do you remember the most?

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Building the largest tanks I manufactured for customers, (2) 16' x 3' x 4' tanks, one odd shaped 5 sided tank for Guam, a 450 gallon shark hexagon for a local Universty book store. And a switch to another industry away from the aquarium industry. I miss the aquarium industry and my friends who were customers.

ironeagle2006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy for me I was an OTR driver back then. I played the driving version of Forrest Gump back and forth all over the USA. Between 93-00 I racked up 1,000,000 miles in that time. I spent so much time on I-80 in Wyoming that I knew the fuel desk clerks by name at my fuel stops. Then we have the times when my dispatcher would go can you make it to the yard in less than 48 hours and I am still in CA waiting to get loaded. Let's just say I made a crap ton of cash in a short time however my body said Screw you in Y2K when after getting rear ended I started having Seizures.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when you bought anything in a bag of water as a pet in the 90s from lfs it got two drops of start right. API has been in our tank tool drawers forever.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and there were fine perms. I myself mowed nine lawns in 1990 and purchased one, the goal being to emulate a surfer dude and the ladies would come running

miscalc

Last edited:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and there were fine perms. I myself mowed nine lawns in 1990 and purchased one, the goal being to emulate a surfer dude and the ladies would come running

miscalc

Had a mullet with perm. Business up front party in the back as they used to say lol. I just wanted long hair before it started to fall out.

bmac16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting this thread to reflect on the 90's :)

Pogs, pagers and bleached hair are the first few things that come to mind when I think about life in the 90's

What do you remember the most?
Pogs!? Wow lol seems so long ago and pokemon cards haha, def had the best "summer hits". I request everyone add "summer hits of the 90s" to their Pandora

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graduating high school, going to college a blur of about 7 years (way too much fun/partying) then starting my first reef.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I for sure found the hack for unlimited lives in super Mario Bros 2

It was not in Nintendo power, never mentioned until my find in my opinion :) y'all with Roms go run this real quick

Store up cherries to earn slot machine rolls at free men

When it begins look at the onions eyes they pulse up and down in time, like a drum beat. Every downbeat is a cherry. You time your A button it will be three cherries every time

I can have 200 lives by halfway through, sick hack I tell you. Discovered 1988 by me and that's the extent of my gaming prowess but that hack was the source of real esteem thought it should be pointed out heh

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Baseball was actually good! Fresh prince, sketchers (I couldn't stand them, lol) Dallas cowboys winning like 5 Super Bowls ( not sure how that happened, lol) AOL, dialup

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back