What does your USERNAME mean?

reefknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a passion for the reefing hobby along with a love for a certain sci fi movie. :nerd:

Movies are kind of my life and passion, well or at least my income. :tongue:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mmmm, lets say I invented the Diesel! Yep..........sorry guys!

Singlefin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like old school longboard surfboards. They only had one skeg or fin. They are called singlefins.

Part of me is salty...,

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya... kinda self explanatory. And a bit conceited I know, but I developed a good rep with it, so wanted it to stick.
That is a great name !!! God of the oceans, being Greek is my favorite ancient God, there are people in Greece that still believe in the 12 Gods.

planereefer

Reefin' Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planereefer

Plane - I fly airplanes, trying to make a career out of it.
Reefer - Kinda killing two birds with one stoner, er..I mean stone. I like Reefs and Reefer....Go figure.:smokin:

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I own and operate a lawn and landscaping company in Indianapolis Indiana which I have been doing for 19 years. When I was younger I mainly cut grass. I would show up and the kids would always say mom the Lawnman is here. So it stuck

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In middle school everyone had AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) account. I had to make one to contact group members for a science fair project. I had no idea what I wanted atm but had to make it fast so I looked in my backyard and saw my dog Buddy. He's a golden retriever with dark gold/red fur and he hasn't been groomed for about a year so his fur was really long. Hit collar made his fur flare up around his neck like a lion's mane so... Buddythelion!

I go and meet locals now and I occasionally get asked why I have such a kids SN, and well... the story pretty much explains it. It is a kid's SN, LOL. I just stuck with the name since I've had it since I first joined a reefing forum back in middle school as well and I figured it's more important to stick with a name and be familiar than make a whole new one just because my SN's silly. :)

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In highschool I always ate at least 2 lunches even though only being 6'4" and 215 so one day one of the older guys started calling me Fat Mike so it just stuck

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is really simple. An ex of mine would call me Squishie, after the jellyfish in Finding Nemo that Dory plays with (funny how I ended up getting into SW!), and the name sort of stuck and I use it on all forums/websites. 89 stands for 1989, which is the year I was born. Yes, I am only 23 =D

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first and middle name is Kenneth Christopher. to make K.C. than the not so sunshine is because people would say KC and the sunshine band. Lol sounded good at the time.

Back