What does your USERNAME mean?

scsdukefan408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Born and raised in NC & you gotta pick between two shades of blue...and mine isnt that sissy color...SCS is my initials

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to ride BMX back in the day and a buddy of mine worked at a company called Solid up in Sacramento.... They came out with a bike frame called "The Duke".... So that is the Duke part... 4130 is the metal number for chromolly....So Duke4130..... I have had that name on my hotmail account for about 17 years...LOL... So it just stuck and I use that name for the forums

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The location of my fragging.

McAllyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is William Allyn Smith, named for my great grandfather, William Allyn, who was born in Ireland. So, loosely, "son of Allyn"

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is my real name because I am very opinionated and stand behind what I say. I didn't want to be accused of hiding behind a screen name. :)

Slideways48

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It used to be my twitter handle, honestly my favorite one I've ever had lol...and I'm a Jimmie Johnson fan, hence the 48 at the end lol...my profile pic is more personal tho

fish2reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I started using it back in 2004 in RC thinking that I beganthis hobby just keeping FISH back in the days of under gravel filters with airlift tubes, keeping coral alive was unheard of. Now not only do we keep corals but a whole REEF ecosystem, it has been along road from FISH2REEF

buckeyereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
buckeye football fan and a reefer so buckeyereefer. I am also buckeyesmoker on few BBQ an smoking forums.

Last edited:

Sman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a Firefighter for 28 years ...One of my favorite hobbies has been Discus , just love them . Sman = Symphysodon Aequifasciatus Man ( Discus Man ) I got tired of having to type all that every log in on other sites . A few of my favorites . Wild Heckle in the center resize em.jpg

Last edited:

Dtech07

SPS LOVER!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was given to me during the panama war by my squad when I did some some technical things that made a major different the D is the first letter in my name the action I took was technical and 07 was how lucky I was.

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Full frame

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back