What is this ?

pcorpion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s almost impossible to get a response from tck .does anyone know what type of coral this is ? I am new to the hobby one year old please forgive me . On another note every order that I have received from tck has been outstanding just I am unable to get any response out of them .

8A889211-0D7C-47E1-910F-88480E3D9703.jpeg

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s almost impossible to get a response from tck .does anyone know what type of coral this is ? I am new to the hobby one year old please forgive me . On another note every order that I have received from tck has been outstanding just I am unable to get any response out of them .

8A889211-0D7C-47E1-910F-88480E3D9703.jpeg
I am jealous as to where you live. Do you dive Key West reefs?

I like the Mardi Gras contrasting iridescent colors of the tentacles.

If you bought this from online vendor, it should have shown a name on the invoice.

OP
OP
P

pcorpion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you bought this from online vendor, it should have shown a name on the invoice.
I am interested in buying this coral . The pic is from tck corals . As for key west I was born here . The reefs have suffered tremendously since i was a kid in the 80s . But yes saltlife is great

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Definitely not Mardi gras

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in buying this coral . The pic is from tck corals . As for key west I was born here . The reefs have suffered tremendously since i was a kid in the 80s . But yes saltlife is great
I found tck corals online. Located in New York, they look like a high end vendor.

I recently spoke with Russ Kronwetter, diver/owner of Gulf Coast EcoSystems who has offshore leases out of Tampa Bay but he also dives the Keys. Ten days ago, he dove the Atlantic side of the Keys with water temperature at 103 degrees. Collectors of Caribbean live stock are in limbo as to their livelyhood.

In 1972, I visited Penacamp National Park. During daylight, we walked on extended wooden pier over mangrove swamp. Then, at night, when zooplankton comes out, so do numerous filter feeders. I have been addicted ever since,

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK Corals are a really great group of people. Very nice operation! I have bought from them through their auctions, and I live close enough to pick up my order. I was just there last week, and he told me the best was to get hold of them is to email directly to

[email protected]

Hope this helps.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 47 27.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 80 47.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back