WIN 2 MACNA TICKETS!! FULL Conference passes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awdboxer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go because I live in Orlando and have been interested in reef keeping for the past couple years. I finally got my 90g tank set up a couple months ago and it's been extremely addicting. I'd love to go to MACNA to see and learn the latest on our hobby.

DaveA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to go to listen to the presentations and learn more about keeping corals.

MarkS1320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to win.

I want to go because I am breeding Bangaii Cardinalfish and would like to make contacts and learn techniques that enhance my ability to breed and distribute them more efficiently to reduce collecting impact to the wild population.

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to MACNA because i want to meet in person reefers i only heard about or meet on the forums. If i win two tickets this will be an opportunity for me to take my wife with me to enjoy this wonderful event.

Briaidan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to attend this meeting for several reasons. The biggest one being that I live in land locked Nebraska, but am a member of the NE Marine Society. That being said, we only have one person that has ever been to this event and he is always telling us how great it was. He tells us with that ha ha tone is his voice just to make us all wish we could go. I would like to go to see all the cool stuff and buy some of the great items I am sure will be there, but I also want to end his reign of terror over all of us.:bigsmile:

Reeferon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to MACNA this year because Iam considering starting a reef related business when I graduate college in December.
Help me out R2R! Send me there!

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go so that I can get some nice pieces and not have to worry about shipping since I am close enough to drive. I also want to learn more about the hobby since I have only been into it for 3 years.

RUGDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
because I missed the big show in Atlanta a while back and that would have been an easy trip for me. Not so to Orlando.
Thanks Terry

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not worked in a year and a half. My reef tanks keep my mind off things. The only way im going anywhere is if its for free. If I won these tickets I could go because my sister lives nearby so I could visit and have some fun too.

Last edited:

reefboy1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmmm, i would like to go because i am 16 and it would be one awesome excuse to convince my mom to take me to florida!!!

ReTang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to the MACNA I have heard so many good things regarding this assoication and what you can learn from it. I would not be able to go otherwise do the poor economy and losing my employment status.

NyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm going to put a little spin on this, I don't know if it's alright but I hope it is. Being laid off from the laborers union due to my states budget not being passed has been tough, especially when your trying to save to go back to college to make yourself more marketable/valuable. So would I like a free ticket to MACNA, yes! BUT I feel that there are people out there in a worse situation than I'm in, who would Need it more than me. If it's alright I'd like to nominate a friend/fellow reefer Juthunter. This is a guy who has helped people move established setups numerous times, is always willing to lend a hand if needed, he is a person who would do anything for his pets/friends and fellow reefers. His fish/corals/cats and dog all come first before him whether it be food, maintenance time, walk time, or anything else. He really has to be one of the hardest working individuals that I know. I'm pretty sure he's only had the chance to go on vacation out of NY once in his life, so I think it's safe to say that if he was awarded with a free ticket to MACNA it would not only make his day, but his entire year!

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm returning to the hobby from a long break and I've found that the hobby and I are just destined to be. I want to go to MACNA because I've never been to anything like it before and I want the experience. It's expensive, but I'll be going even if I didn't get the free tickets. The second ticket would be for my wife whom I just got married to last Christmas. I'm coming back to the hobby and she's learning and it would truly be a great learning experience for the both of us and it'll be a great little trip/honeymoon since we didn't have one :(

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Macna last year was a great time! would love to attend this year as well! Get too see new equipment, meet people, see crazy amounts of coral etc!

hippo tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hippo tang

I just got back into this hobby after my tank crashed a few years ago. lost everything and couldn't afford to restart until now. I would really like to go to to the macna conference to learn more about the hobby. :neutral:

underwaterfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win because my wife said we go as an anniversary trip. But as with many others money is tight. This opportunity would help us out to be able to get there.

Thanks MACNA and R2R,

Dave

Hungriee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello R2R! I've been active in the hobby for the last 2.5 years and have learned a great deal from my local forums and now from the great people here on R2R. I have never attended a swap or a coral conference ever and would like to invite my girlfriend to our first one this year. If I'm given the opportunity to win this trip to Orlando, I'm sure our experience and knowledge about the hobby will greatly increase for the both of us. My tank started really small but am planning a large upgrade and slowly gathering better equipment for the larger upcoming tank. I plan on stocking my tank w/ great looking livestock in a week or two so a trip to MACNA will allow me to meet and network with many reefers and vendors throughout the USA in a short 3 day span. I hope this dream comes true, please make it happen R2R.

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to MACNA and put up a full-color Reef2Reef banner inside our premium front row exhibit booth!

you can mail my conference passes to the address on record :xd:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will buy you tickets if you do that! LOL!

jakaufman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
count me in - this would be an awesome trip -- thanks for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back