WIN a Puratek Auto Level Controller! FREE to enter!

mainn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site is super neat! As an engineer this speaks to me. I was considering setting up something like this, glad I don't have to program it myself. What a great free website.

nerdymunky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Registered.... need some sort of controller and ATO system sooner than later, so why not look at this.

Love the fact that it is capturing data live and has a single repository for all tank data.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Registered! I like the interface, very easy to read and understand

scotta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up even though I do not currently own an insight monitor and from what I can see this would be extremely beneficial for any one with a reef tank, makes monitoring easy and most importantly accessible from a computer since I travel 3 to 4 nights a week. So when I'm out of town I can still monitor my aquarium with this. I am definitely adding these monitors to my list of things to add.

Rhodophyta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a bit of a marine aquarium history buff. I have books about marine aquariums written in the 1850's to modern day. My own start in saltwater was in 1970. In the bad old 1980's you would have to fiddle with settings constantly on tank equipment. In the 1850's there were marine aquarists who had servants to do all the minutae that software and electronics can handle today. So in a sense this b rings us full circle.

bcfd144

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love how the software is easy to use. Im just now starting to dabble into this system and looking forward to getting deeper and deeper into using it.

buck27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
absolutely love this idea, it gives so much versatility and the ability to be completely mobile but the best function for me is the log keeping. I love it. Now give me one!!! lol

Mmmmq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm smitten with the idea of at-a-glance tank parameters to know which are out of range. So much better than trying to guess at colors with a chem kit! The device control centers... the historical trends... the alarms and messages. It would take a reef from analog to digital in a matter of minutes!

BryanD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome looking piece of equipment. Can't wait to dig into the software and see what it can do for my tank!!

gtbarsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Account Created
I'm hard pressed to determine which feature of AX I am the most impressed with, as it does everything I would expect and so much more. So here are some of the ones I really like, that were unexpected.
Automatic Online Data Storage - Doing this enables a lot of cool features, and protects against data loss.
Equipment Tracking - Very cool!
Expense Tracking - Very cool, and very dangerous if my wife ever go her hands on it.
Task Scheduling
Google Calendar Integration
The granular Invite A friend options - Think post read only access so people on R2R can see what happened with various parameters over time when discussing an issue or success.

:bigsmile:

I would live to win this!

Carlb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pleased to see the use of a web based dashboard, this makes access so easy from anywhere so no need to worry about loosing your phone or no service for your device pop into a coffee shop link up to their wifi and check stats.. I have used other enabled controllers and both brands have been difficult to get started and maintained.. I am seriously looking at using puratek

bchris113

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, what doesn't this do? Preconfigured Dashboards that interfaces with my Google calendar to remind me of schedules. Plus the email relay to automatically receive updates and camera images is simply amazingly well thought out user interface. But my favorite feature is the database of log history to draw insights from. Great addition to the setup.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back