WIN FREE Tickets to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2014!!

sirreal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The R2R booth was giving away raffle tickets are these the same raffle tickets that reefapalooza was selling or was this different?

dmjr1201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they are different tickets. Reef 2 Reef tickets, you had to be there in person. The ones you bought should be on tha RAP facebook page some time today. Keep your eyes open for them numbers.... Good Luck!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone it was an awesome show! Glad to meet a lot of you!

4A419A6E-5E0B-42A3-AFB1-2A2A8980ED75.gif

Last edited:

sirreal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damm. No one told me to be there or what time. I was there and got 2 tickets but I thought he said that the numbers would be on R2R today. These are the ones I got right from the R2R table. They were giving away a DC pump and some other items. I swear he said to look here today

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The raffle tickets that rap was selling looked Identical to the tickets that R2R gave out. I assume they were different numbers than the R2R tickets. It was at two oclock and there was some great items given away. Thank you to all who donated to the raffle. I was not fortunate to win anything but Im happy for those who did.

David it was very nice to meet you, your wife and parents. Was that your daughter in the fish costume?

Well all in all it was a great show. Wish I wasn't moving next week so I couldn't buy any corals. Was nice to meet local companies from FL. I did miss out on meeting Larry from LRS. I did however get to bring home a sample of there nori an a beer mug with logo.

Everyone Pray for the twister victims just terrible. Hope all is okay. Death toll is at 14 so far.

playin gmz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an Awesome event! Was Nice to meet Rev and his family. The R2R raffle treated me very well, walked away with a pair of Wyoming Whites and a Box of Marco Rocks. Thanks to all the vendors and staff.

4Dcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, Thank you for the Reef2Reef T-Shirts. I will sport them on the next event in October.:bigsmile:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back