World Wide Corals Tax Craze 24HR LIVE SALE! Save your pennies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done one of these before, but sounds fun. Can't wait.

get ready to get robbed of all your money. If your a guy tell your wife to cut up your creditcard. also during the live sale to speed things up

Press ALT & F4 at the same time to make things go by quicker. :) works all the time. :p gonna be some nice stuff cant wait my self. !

ianmcalpin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
get ready to get robbed of all your money. If your a guy tell your wife to cut up your creditcard. also during the live sale to speed things up

Press ALT & F4 at the same time to make things go by quicker. :) works all the time. :p gonna be some nice stuff cant wait my self. !

I guess it's a good thing I got divorced haha

rdevoe11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man...Ive got a frag pack coming from battlecorals on Friday and then this Saturday??! WOOO!!

one question though..Im only 45 minutes away so Id likely opt for in-store pickup, I see it says the in-store pickup will begin on 3/21. Im assuming that means Saturday 3/22 would be allowed..

if not I may have to do about 100 down 528 to make it there after work lol

nrbelk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, How do you order multiple WYSIS corals if you have to check out each time? Do they all get payed for separately but shipped together?

Thanks

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, How do you order multiple WYSIS corals if you have to check out each time? Do they all get payed for separately but shipped together?

Thanks

in my experience you pay for one out of time and then they combine everything at the end. its very easy im sure the All stars (PROS) will help you out a bit further then i can.!

THE MAD REEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious on the shipping also as I am going to be buying from you guys for the first time as well.....

do we pay for each coral individually or at the end of the sale?
do we have to buy a shipping package each time we by a coral in a different time of the sale?

I am all set up on your web site this am but just trying to figure the other stuff out

thanks in advance

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious on the shipping also as I am going to be buying from you guys for the first time as well.....

do we pay for each coral individually or at the end of the sale?
do we have to buy a shipping package each time we by a coral in a different time of the sale?

I am all set up on your web site this am but just trying to figure the other stuff out

thanks in advance
You pay for each coral individually at the time it is posted. If a coral doesn't sell it will stay on the site and the link will stay live so you can always purchase it through the link during the sale.
You only pay for shipping once no matter how many corals purchased.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man...Ive got a frag pack coming from battlecorals on Friday and then this Saturday??! WOOO!!

one question though..Im only 45 minutes away so Id likely opt for in-store pickup, I see it says the in-store pickup will begin on 3/21. Im assuming that means Saturday 3/22 would be allowed..

if not I may have to do about 100 down 528 to make it there after work lol
Yes please pick them up as soon as you can on or after 3/21.

Any top end chalices on live sale?
Yes we will have a some.

Thanks
Yes you pay for each coral separate and one shipping unit and we will ship everything together.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more teasers..

85wB06.jpg

zAFgmC.jpg

GXYAbp.jpg

m0YDA5.jpg

CSUgW8.jpg

J2bgCF.jpg

jBlun6.jpg

4Y220B.jpg

PQgOzm.jpg

QcElnB.jpg

bWrrQe.jpg

TSdutH.jpg

2j7h76.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back