World Wide Corals Tax Craze 24HR LIVE SALE! Save your pennies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Drtmagert

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to hear about the sale all though my girl fried hates these live sales.but im all read with a new computer and a auto fill program I bought cause I was tired of missing stuff last time. so let the games begin

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited for my first one ..

but did the rules say we get a $50 gift card if we make a purchase ? ?

manueldm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I read correctly that everyone who makes purchase during the sale will get a $50 WWC gift card in the box? Really?

BristlePad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all the first timers, I need to share some important advice with you before tomorrow's coral version of the hunger games. All the hot stuff is in the beginning and expensive, so buy those first. Now before your bank account is completely drained of your coral budget ( or all currency ) wait patiently for page 75. This is where the real nasty rare, ultra, red, yellow, pink, teal mind benders start being posted, and you want to have a little money left to grab some of them. So huff some pheromones, turn your heat up and remember not to refresh thread as it may crash the server. Your gonna do great!! good luck!!

Masgatigata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all the first timers, I need to share some important advice with you before tomorrow's coral version of the hunger games. All the hot stuff is in the beginning and expensive, so buy those first. Now before your bank account is completely drained of your coral budget ( or all currency ) wait patiently for page 75. This is where the real nasty rare, ultra, red, yellow, pink, teal mind benders start being posted, and you want to have a little money left to grab some of them. So huff some pheromones, turn your heat up and remember not to refresh thread as it may crash the server. Your gonna do great!! good luck!!

hahahahahaha

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you're going to need to save more than just pennies lol if you want to afford anything. unless you have hundreds of thousands of them

CornNut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

God that's hilarious lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back