World Wide Corals Tax CRAZE LIVE SALE 2016!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Frogs62

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A first timer here.... so sorry for the dumb questions. Would you please provide a little more detail how the sale will work. Will pictures be placed on this thread and you simply click a buy button next to the coral you hope to buy. When do you provide your credit card info.... one time or each time you purchase. Also...... any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
"I have a large tank to fill"

Big B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with this guy! First timer here and want to play.

A first timer here.... so sorry for the dumb questions. Would you please provide a little more detail how the sale will work. Will pictures be placed on this thread and you simply click a buy button next to the coral you hope to buy. When do you provide your credit card info.... one time or each time you purchase. Also...... any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More teasers for your viewing pleasure! Hope you guys are ready for Saturday!

WWC_8431.jpg

WWC_8456.jpg

WWC_8449.jpg

WWC_7913.jpg

WWC_8457.jpg

WWC_8432.jpg

WWC_7919.jpg

WWC_8463.jpg

WWC_8680.jpg
Just go throughly for the many newbies. We'd really appreciate the process, we don't want to make mistakes.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with this guy! First timer here and want to play.

Ok, first rule and the hardest for some, HAVE FUN. The corals will be posted in this thread at the start time. They usually post anywhere from 3 to 5 WYSIWYG coral pictures at a time with the regular price and the Live Sale price. These groups of corals are usually posted every 10 to 15 minutes. Click on the one you want and it will take you to their site. Best to already be signed into their site with your account. Go thru the checkout process making sure to check the local pickup as your shipping. You have to go thru the whole checkout process to get the coral. You can't just put it in your basket and wait to checkout once you have everything you want. First to pay is the rule.

Now for the HAVE FUN part so many seem to not be able to handle. The coral you want will pop up and by the time you click on it and get to their site it is already gone. I know it seems impossible but that happens a lot. At any one time there may be close to 1000 people watching the live sale. Too many people get very upset at this and start having a hissy fit. Believe me, you will get no sympathy from the live sale vets around here. Just suck it up and wait for the next batch. Most corals will show up more than once unless it is one of the rare expensive pieces. Speaking of those, don't put one in your basket and not plan to buy. Their rule is if you buy it, it is yours, no refunds. I believe on more than one occasion, a person put a very expensive coral in their basket and then didn't delete it. When they went to actually buy a coral the expensive coral was still in their basket and they checked out not noticing and were stuck with a $600 coral they hadn't planned on buying. Also, don't get on here complaining that the prices are still too high and you can get the same stuff for much cheaper else where. You will get flamed. Most people on here know the quality of WWC corals and will defend them.

I know the above paragraph may sound like it isnt' much fun but it really is. There is a lot of friendly banter going on during the 24 hours. Sometimes I get on these sales and don't buy anything, just post a few times. I have kids soccer games this saturday so probably won't be checking in until the evening time. Glad this one is 24 hours, much easier to get stuff than on the 12 hour sales.

Tips - F5 key is your friend. It refreshes the page. Some say faster internet connections will help you win but I don't buy into that theory. I have a 400 down connection and it doesn't help me. When someone refers to a previous page for great corals, I think it is 75 but don't remember the exact number, it is just a joke. It started a few years back and still gets brought up every live sale. Most important of all - have a credit card with a high limit.

dagrinch65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I purchase pre sale shipping and don't end up getting any corals will my shipping be refunded? This is a first for me as well. Thanks

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest people utilize the search function for the thread prior to asking their questions.

As per WWC posts..

-Shipping is refunded if coral is not purchased.

-Local pickups are done for up to two weeks after the live sale. Select "Local pickup" while checking out.

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well written Opus! That says it all. Except pg 75 is the real deal!

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you
Yes you click on link to purchase. Take you to their website. First to purchase gets it. If I were u...create an account on their site, save your credit card info on their. Also, whenever I do it, I plug directly into ethernet...as opposed to wifi. Anything to increase your chances of beating other out of a piece you want.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, thanks to Opus for such a detailed response to how Live Sales Work. And yes, by far the most important thing is to have fun! Don't fret if you miss out on something as the chances are, the frag you missed out on (or something even better) will come up again sooner than you'll realize, as you'll be having fun and won't notice how much time has passed and how many times you actually hit F5. LOL

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if none of these shipping dates work for me

We are super easy to work with. Just purchase the shipping module, let us kn0w what date works for you and we'll make sure to have it delivered on that day (excluding Sat and Sunday). Please keep in mind that orders must be shipped out within 2 weeks of the live sale.

troels899

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are super easy to work with. Just purchase the shipping module, let us kn0w what date works for you and we'll make sure to have it delivered on that day (excluding Sat and Sunday). Please keep in mind that orders must be shipped out within 2 weeks of the live sale.
Ok awesome the dates are just some of my craziest times of work l. But I will be purchasing the module then

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 128 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back