World Wide Corals Tax CRAZE LIVE SALE 2016!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Big B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thanks to Opus for the detailed response. Sounds good and have ordered the shipping. Hey Opus, you wouldn't be a cigar guy would you?

Dec

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously read the previous posts guys. Saw the same questions several times.

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
maybe wwc should post shipping refund on the first page so we don't get repeat questions
Don't forget to have FUN!

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, first rule and the hardest for some, HAVE FUN. The corals will be posted in this thread at the start time. They usually post anywhere from 3 to 5 WYSIWYG coral pictures at a time with the regular price and the Live Sale price. These groups of corals are usually posted every 10 to 15 minutes. Click on the one you want and it will take you to their site. Best to already be signed into their site with your account. Go thru the checkout process making sure to check the local pickup as your shipping. You have to go thru the whole checkout process to get the coral. You can't just put it in your basket and wait to checkout once you have everything you want. First to pay is the rule.

Now for the HAVE FUN part so many seem to not be able to handle. The coral you want will pop up and by the time you click on it and get to their site it is already gone. I know it seems impossible but that happens a lot. At any one time there may be close to 1000 people watching the live sale. Too many people get very upset at this and start having a hissy fit. Believe me, you will get no sympathy from the live sale vets around here. Just suck it up and wait for the next batch. Most corals will show up more than once unless it is one of the rare expensive pieces. Speaking of those, don't put one in your basket and not plan to buy. Their rule is if you buy it, it is yours, no refunds. I believe on more than one occasion, a person put a very expensive coral in their basket and then didn't delete it. When they went to actually buy a coral the expensive coral was still in their basket and they checked out not noticing and were stuck with a $600 coral they hadn't planned on buying. Also, don't get on here complaining that the prices are still too high and you can get the same stuff for much cheaper else where. You will get flamed. Most people on here know the quality of WWC corals and will defend them.

I know the above paragraph may sound like it isnt' much fun but it really is. There is a lot of friendly banter going on during the 24 hours. Sometimes I get on these sales and don't buy anything, just post a few times. I have kids soccer games this saturday so probably won't be checking in until the evening time. Glad this one is 24 hours, much easier to get stuff than on the 12 hour sales.

Tips - F5 key is your friend. It refreshes the page. Some say faster internet connections will help you win but I don't buy into that theory. I have a 400 down connection and it doesn't help me. When someone refers to a previous page for great corals, I think it is 75 but don't remember the exact number, it is just a joke. It started a few years back and still gets brought up every live sale. Most important of all - have a credit card with a high limit.
Thank you for this.

I Take Cars

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made room... lol

1456443949126.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back